So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
breh she was clearly drunk/high. Shep probably hit one time and he got his ego crushed. She didn't even put up a fight when he had her in the choke hold so I doubt there was some type of scrappin going on. He a hoe as nikka for that bullshyt. And all them nikkas that didn't try to help are straight p*ssy.

Pretty much.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Do we know what happened prior to this?

Was she running her mouth? I don't support violence but I need more info before I conclude whether she deserves some of the blame or not.

Did she throw the first blow? Did she instigate this? I won't put it past a black woman that's for sure...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
breh she was clearly drunk/high. Shep probably hit one time and he got his ego crushed. She didn't even put up a fight when he had her in the choke hold so I doubt there was some type of scrappin going on. He a hoe as nikka for that bullshyt. And all them nikkas that didn't try to help are straight p*ssy.

How do you know she didn't hit him first?

Please stop drawing conclusions here. We don't know what happened before she got beat

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So she hit him huh?

:smh:

Looks like it...I keep telling my little sister don't go around hitting someone because they said something you don't like.

Most black men in the 21st century are not raised by fathers figures who check their behavior. They are raised by b!tches...so no wonder why they act like b!cthes when things don't go their way.

Another product of single motherhood...Creating b!tchass N!ggas who cannot control their emotions...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Looks like it...I keep telling my little sister don't go around hitting someone because they said something you don't like.

Most black men in the 21st century are not raised by fathers figures who check their behavior. They are raised by b!tches...so no wonder why they act like b!cthes when things don't go their way.

Another product of single motherhood...Creating b!tchass N!ggas who cannot control their emotions...

Not just that but go back and look at some of these videos of these youngins in Chicago. These young cats are fools out here. You can't just go around strutting your shyt and fukkin' with people and not think somebody will do something to you.

And we don't know the whole story but if she really put her hands on him she should have been expecting a reaction.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

u have a little sister? how old is she?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I don't condone violence on women but as someone said earlier people need to learn to keep their hands to themselves or be prepared to deal with the consequences it's as simple as that.