So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I love about black people, since our culture friend on "snitching" you can do bytches dirty like this, record it, and then put it online and still not go to jail.>>>>>

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
No comment.....

Edit: I will say that nobody should be hitting anybody... and females need to start teaching their daughters not to hit boys/men.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
horrible...... but when she hit the ground it sounded like pancakes hitting the floor

sarkozy_laugh.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2szxegG3p8]Kyle Vs. Milan - College Hill [South Beach] Boat Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Another example of bytchassness... these nikkas gonna let this homo wild out on shorty all because she asked him if he was gay (which he clearly was). Nobody told that fakkit to stand down or nothing :snoop:

It's all about how you was raised I guess.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That bytch sitting there taking that verble lashing turning me on breh :ohlawd: she looks so vulnerable :noah:

And if anyone of them nikkas would've stood up for her and told that fakkit to shut the fukk up.. it would've gotten them that much closer to the p*ssy.

A generation of bytch nikkaz are being birthed from a previous generation of bytch nikkas. nikkaz are quick to shoot, sneak a nikka and stand by while females get choked slammed, snuffed out and jumped. so sad.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
And if anyone of them nikkas would've stood up for her and told that fakkit to shut the fukk up.. it would've gotten them that much closer to the p*ssy.

A generation of bytch nikkaz are being birthed from a previous generation of bytch nikkas. nikkaz are quick to shoot, sneak a nikka and stand by while females get choked slammed, snuffed out and jumped. so sad.

:whoa: slow down now, i don't know bout all that, i ain't with tha savin and rest haven, i'm from California mayn :yeshrug:

but i might slide thru later on to her room with a light knock and a half bottle of cheap vodka :shaq:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
That was sad,
Her neck look like it was twisted after she landed,
I wonder what was the cause for them two to start fighting.
I wish no undertaker slam on anyone.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Kyle Vs. Milan - College Hill [South Beach] Boat Scene - YouTube

Another example of bytchassness... these nikkas gonna let this homo wild out on shorty all because she asked him if he was gay (which he clearly was). Nobody told that fakkit to stand down or nothing :snoop:

It's all about how you was raised I guess.

That season was scripted.
Whatever happend,
Was planned.
The only seasons that were not scripted,
Were,
Seasons 1-3.
After that,
The spinoff in Chicago,
And the later College Hill shows like this one.
Which are scripted.