So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
aint watch it but i seen a chick get smaked with the rachet :ohhh::damn:and it was atleast80 of us outside his nggatook therachetwhile he dipped chick aint say nuffin cops came n nuffin happen:mjpls:
moral of the story i dont fukin know
i believe he did itcuz he got caught cheatin

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im sorry i cant co-sign i need both sides of the story

ive witnessed a man getting lumped up by a female. and people were sayin defend yourself, shes a woman and shes comin at you, defend yourself. and nikkas were laughin and clownin (he wasnt tryin to have it but she wouldnt back down)

and that nikka said "word?" and went into defense mode then laid her out. then they were like :ohhh: shes a female!!!! :damn: why would you do such a thing!?!?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
im sorry i cant co-sign i need to sides of the story

ive witnessed a man getting lumped up by a female. and people were sayin defend yourself, shes a woman and shes comin at you, defend yourself. and nikkas were laughin and clownin (he wasnt tryin to have it but she wouldnt back down)

and that nikka said "word?" and went into defense mode then laid her out. then they were like :ohhh: shes a female!!!! :damn: why would you do such a thing!?!?

Yea a female starts beating ur ass,and nikkas start clowning...

Then when he takes it to the next level,nikkas cry wolf...

thats feminism for you

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not of the belife that a woman shouldnt be hit because I dont think women are inferior I view them as equals. So with that being said they can get an equal opportunity ass whipping.

Galaxy Note 2

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men ain't just walking away anymore. This is a perfect example of why women need to stop putting their hands on a guy first because that whole "I'm a girl, I'm not stronger than you, you can't hit me back", mentality is no longer being shared by this generation of men. Now it's, if you hit me I'm going to fight you like we're equal. That video is disturbing and the fact that he said at the end of the video "she shouldn't have hit me" shows that women need to get smarter about putting their hands on men first. It's not right that he treated her like that but if she had kept her hands to herself first, she wouldn't have been laid out on the concrete, possibly missing some teeth. Smh. shyts sad

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea a female starts beating ur ass,and nikkas start clowning...

Then when he takes it to the next level,nikkas cry wolf...

thats feminism for you

exactly i dont think a person should hit another person or thing period but if something rises to the occasion like a fukkin baby seal....a baby seal grabs a hold of your ankle your gonna club that motherfukker in the head. i dont care who you are or think you are the imagery of a baby seal being clubbed in the head is fukked up, im a little teary eyes and choked up thinkin about it. but if a baby seal, dog, baby bird, child, woman, man, rises to the occasion and challenges you and gets matched i cant feel sorry.

if youve lived youve experienced a situation where youve slapped a puppy that was chewin at your leg or you might have accidentally went too far and made a lil kid who wouldnt quit fukkin with you cry and people said "What's wrong with you?!? why'd you do that?!?" it wasnt your full intention but they wouldnt quit fukkin around and the situation got handled.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
! gotta know the h!story before ! say anyth!ng, my bm got choked out but ! a!nt throw her l!ke that...