mos def has better shyt by far
talib with the blackstar shyt
qtip's shyt is 100x better
tribe called quest in general is alot deeper
outkast definitely
jay isnt known for deep shyt but he has deeper shyt "soon youll understand"
busta rhymes has better storytelling tracks
puff daddy and mase had better flowing albums without trying too hard
redman had better story telling on at least 3 albums with mostly the same topics from a different perspective

fugees 2 albums were way more uplifting
delasoul any album is better conceptually and deeper
etc
little brother's weak shyt

what is your rebuttle "troll"? what makes this album so special to you since I gave multiple answers
is it the instruments that he doesnt play? the anticipation of latching onto what tupac already said 15+ years ago?
is it the crying all over the cd... just to turn it into black power the next song for peak and valley effect?
is it the 40 year old funk thats already on 90% of the albums I listed with G. Clinton?

Again, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You just naming random shyt now breh.

And what'slike TPAB right now? What mainstream artist is putting this out there? And if TPAB is average like you nikkas say it is, then why the fukk are you making threads about it? nikkas don't make threads for average albums weeks after release, ya'll mad as fukk :umad:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I dont like any of his music,it's meh.

There's a line between not liking something and being obsessed with said thing. Posters like you, @Jen The Prude , and @SirBiatch cross that line with your psychotic stalking. You're just fresh off a ban for bumping years old Kendrick threads just to say negative shyt, and the first thing you do when you come back is start speaking on the same subject matter. Who hurt you, fakkit? :scust:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew this album was not going to have staying power because the stans in the official thread kept saying how classic the album is but they would only harp on 1 song that was "mortal man". Its amazing how such classic piece of work only has 1 song that to talk about.
So if I go in that thread, the only song people will be talking about is Mortal Man :beli:

:camby:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
There's a line between not liking something and being obsessed with said thing. Posters like you, @Jen The Prude , and @SirBiatch cross that line with your psychotic stalking. You're just fresh off a ban for bumping years old Kendrick threads just to say negative shyt, and the first thing you do when you come back is start speaking on the same subject matter. Who hurt you, fakkit? :scust:
I honestly believe everything i'm saying.

As far as me attacking in an unrelenting fashion,it's cause i dont like this:

From his bio (
Kendrick Lamar likes to compare himself to Tupac Shakur. But Tupac wasn’t from Los Angeles and didn’t know his father growing up. By the time Tupac was 23, he had already been shot multiple times and begun serving a prison sentence. Lamar, on the other hand, was born and raised in Compton. His parents are still married. He’s 23, and so far he has dodged the almost inescapable bullets that dart through what he calls his “mad city.” Enjoying this Kendrick Lamar Biography? Keep reading!

Even so, Lamar seems to share Tupac’s soul; better still, he seems an evolution of it. The line between “Pac the Playboy” and “Tupac the Tortured Poet” was drawn with an indelible marker, but the sides of Lamar’s personality bleed into one another. The chorus of “P&P” (an ode to “p*ssy and Patron” punctuated by a girl pouting, “Hey, what’s up, daddy”), for example, is cookie-cutter braggadocio. Its first verse, however, stacks a precarious tower of thoughts almost tipped over into rage by an incident at a gas station — and leaves him searching through his phone for a comfort he admits is temporary.)

http://kendricklamar.org/kendrick-lamar-biography/

I thought it was disrespectful and i'm going to bury him every single day till he's officially DONE.
AND i mean everything I say.
Dont try to use pac and act like you're above pac. I'm not letting that shyt slide.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From his bio (
Kendrick Lamar likes to compare himself to Tupac Shakur. But Tupac wasn’t from Los Angeles and didn’t know his father growing up. By the time Tupac was 23, he had already been shot multiple times and begun serving a prison sentence. Lamar, on the other hand, was born and raised in Compton. His parents are still married. He’s 23, and so far he has dodged the almost inescapable bullets that dart through what he calls his “mad city.” Enjoying this Kendrick Lamar Biography? Keep reading!

Even so, Lamar seems to share Tupac’s soul; better still, he seems an evolution of it. The line between “Pac the Playboy” and “Tupac the Tortured Poet” was drawn with an indelible marker, but the sides of Lamar’s personality bleed into one another. The chorus of “P&P” (an ode to “p*ssy and Patron” punctuated by a girl pouting, “Hey, what’s up, daddy”), for example, is cookie-cutter braggadocio. Its first verse, however, stacks a precarious tower of thoughts almost tipped over into rage by an incident at a gas station — and leaves him searching through his phone for a comfort he admits is temporary.)

I thought it was disrespectful and i'm going to bury him every single day till he's officially DONE.
Dont try to use pac and act like you're above pac. I'm not letting that shyt slide.
1. That site leads to nowhere
2. You think that's an official website/bio? :dahell:

http://www.laweekly.com/music/born-...-a-poets-soul-behind-p*ssy-and-patron-2168759

Found it, it's an article someone wrote in 2011. Dude probably had no input on all that shyt outside of the few quotes of his that are actually used in the article.

Last edited:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX

From his bio (

Man, then make a thread and keep it contained there. Don't let this bleed into your whole presence on the forum, it makes you come across as an obsessed weirdo. I may not agree with your premise, but I do see where you're coming from with the perceived disrespect towards one of the GOATs.. Looking back on the Tupac and Kendrick comparisons, it's simply better to leave them separate, they are different and most comparisons end up insulting Pac's legacy.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
It's a good album breh. Quality shyt. I don't want to listen to Tupac or Public Enemy, I want to listen to Kendrick. Y'all act like there's absolutely nothing entertaining about TPAB. Makes me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. :heh:

never said it was bad so welcome to your own twilight zone breh. its just not the most classic shyt by far

Again, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You just naming random shyt now breh.

And what'slike TPAB right now? What mainstream artist is putting this out there? And if TPAB is average like you nikkas say it is, then why the fukk are you making threads about it? nikkas don't make threads for average albums weeks after release, ya'll mad as fukk :umad:

so no answer? This album isnt like anything maybe bootsy collins last cd because rap music isnt about shyt anymore
you gotta do your history though thats like me dropping a jazz album and saying "well whats this like then?"
well its like all of history pretty much. I like the album but im not gonna hype it up to be some crazy shyt when its just a normal album. Im not comparing it to shyt out today because that shyt is all trash
gza muggz album had way deeper concepts on it most of the shyt you highlighted means you probably didnt even listen to it
eazy e has a song about a baseball bat deeper than most cats shyt the past 10 years
you didnt even call me out on mc hammer but listen to this shyt you might hate it or whatever but tell me its not on the same subject

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
@MexicanKingpin nah b, don't hide behind some neg, come in here in speak your mind. I'll try not to go too hard, seeing as you're so sensitive to be offended by a post that had nothing to do with you.

fakkit ass beaner. :umad:

milik_19

Pro
Daps
Great album, but the problem is that it lacks any standout songs. As a whole, the album is amazing, but there isn't a song that really stands out on its own. This is an album to really listen to from start to finish. But for that its too long, so for me it lacks replay value also

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I'm convinced that @Jen The Prude is a Napoleon alias.

:stopitslime::what:

And you're a staff member?

:mjlol:

First of all, I'm an LSA transplant and I have many people here who can vouch for that.

Secondly, I doubt my IP address matches anyone's here.

I can expect such slander/libel from the random plebs that post here but not a staff member. The Coli clearly needs to re-evaluate its hiring practices because you are clearly a dud.

Last edited:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
never said it was bad so welcome to your own twilight zone breh. its just not the most classic shyt by far

I'm not just talking about you, half this thread is criticism that isn't even valid. Pretending this album is not unique, or not quality, just to be a hipster and go against the grain is just as counter productive as the rabid stanning you seem to hate. You're doing the very thing you dislike, just in the opposite direction. :manny:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Man, then make a thread and keep it contained there. Don't let this bleed into your whole presence on the forum, it makes you come across as an obsessed weirdo. I may not agree with your premise, but I do see where you're coming from with the perceived disrespect towards one of the GOATs.. Looking back on the Tupac and Kendrick comparisons, it's simply better to leave them separate, they are different and most comparisons end up insulting Pac's legacy.
Naw,i got my own style. If anybody brings him up,i'm tearing him down. With good reason. I dont care if you or anyone thinks i'm a weirdo. I think all those that oppose are clowns anyway. I'm sure ya'll dont care either.
As far as separating them,kendrick just forced the convo by trying to pretend he had a convo with pac via his album. So i will continue till he's no longer mentioned favorably by anyone on this forum.
If you want peoples thoughts on kendrick consolidated,then force all them trolls to post in one big kendrick thread.