So Kendricks album came and went without making an impact

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
This album is safe, but album sales suffered and mainstream hiphop fans didn't like it? Some of y'all are actually retarded.
I think when he says safe he means that
Kendrick is not about to truly say anything that's truly threatening towards the dominant society. But he'll pose and posture as if he will. He's a poser

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at the bar yesterday sitting next to three black people (1 female, two males) and they spontaneously started talking about TPAB... to man, none of them said was great. Couldn't understand why it was hyped the way it was. One cat said Wale's album is better, which it is.

And after about three minutes on Kendrick, all three commenced to talk about how hot the Drake album is.

Kendrick lost. Nobody fukkin with TPAB. You internet weirdos are a SCARY sight lol.
Or maybe it was the type of people you were talking to. All black people ain't the same.

Kendrick album is bangin'.

All the disses just prove he is doing something right. I remember when nas came out with "it was written", and everyone dissing him talking about he sold out, and he is finished with real hip hop fans because he was on some mafia, big willy shyt. That shyt was bullshyt because years later damn near everyone is on that albums shyt.

When people talk a lot of shyt about your album with no real merits, yet other praise your work highly, you are doing something special, because the divide is so extreme. Its when everyone loves you, that you have to worry because people end up forgetting about you when someone else comes along who does the same thing you do. That's why being different, while being good at what you do, will solidify your place in music? I seen it dozens of times.

Last edited:
Daps
k dot's reign on top really was short like leprechauns

he's the king only in his own imagination now

cole and drake run this rap sht now