So Kendricks album came and went without making an impact

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli

he has worked with 9th extensively the last few years and the results are some sax, schmaltz BS. And his album is terrible.
Nah. You just aren't a big music fan.

Which is odd because you hate a man's music but seem well versed in the moves he makes.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like a personal problem

I hate the album because people like it to much. :mjlol: Get your own mind.
:francis:missed the whole fukking point of my post as i expected!!!
like i said, you stans and your ridiculous dikkriding has created this hate problem for kendrick!!!
:manny:it is what it is!!

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
claim albums are forgettable on a multiplat thread discussing said album, brehs

i dont get this website..yall ask for problack #blackexcellence music to hit the mainstream and SELL GOOD

we finally get that #blackexcellence shyt, in all its glory, with jazz and funk influences, it sells over 300,000 first week. We finally got a pro-black message hitting at a full scale

and now people complain that "b-b-but rappers have done it before." As if a.) anyone even said Kendrick's album was the first of its kind and b) That makes the album any worse

people here are strange.

Last edited:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they? Their albums were weed plates that came and went with no impact so I didn't notice

And Kendricks shyt is sticking like that? All 3 came and went. The album is OK. A lot of forced moments like the pac shyt. did everybody who copped this recop common LWFC?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And Kendricks shyt is sticking like that? All 3 came and went. The album is OK. A lot of forced moments like the pac shyt. did everybody who copped this recop common LWFC?
nothing was forced everything was perfect. the album is great. This thread only exists because the album was great. A handful of people telling people who like the album why they shouldn't like it. It's ok. The album was better then the best songs on drakes and coles albums combined. The albums more then ok it's great. If everyone agrees it's good the only thing we are debating is how good it is, which is a silly debate.

The album is better then coles and drakes COMBINED which is more then ok Since coles album was cliche garbage and Drakes was mundane and forgettable. :manny:

Most these dudes secretly bump the album or need the hype to die down before they can appreciate it

Wala, magic

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing was forced everything was perfect. the album is great. This thread only exists because the album was great. A handful of people telling people who like the album why they shouldn't like it. It's ok. The album was better then the best songs on drakes and coles albums combined. The albums more then ok it's great. If everyone agrees it's good the only thing we are debating is how good it is, which is a silly debate.

The album is better then coles and drakes COMBINED which is more then ok Since coles album was cliche garbage and Drakes was mundane and forgettable. :manny:

Most these dudes secretly bump the album or need the hype to die down before they can appreciate it

Wala, magic

Lol, its really not that great. If you love the album, that's cool... but don't be mad when people call out flaws if you're pushing it as the album of the decade.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol, its really not that great. If you love the album, that's cool... but don't be mad when people call out flaws if you're pushing it as the album of the decade.
People aren't pointing out flaws they're going overboard saying it's trash then dedicating pages of text to how trash they feel it is. N this means they are actually spending alot of time listening dissecting and studying the album which shows they probably actually like It. I don't dissect and study trash.

I didn't dissect jcoles weed plate. I listened, I said this is trash and I kept it moving.

No one's getting mad either I just believe many of you sound ridiculous and I believe many of you to be cacs. I saw some of the kendrick haters sayin they felt that Trash action Bronson album. :mjlol: stop it.