So Kendricks album came and went without making an impact

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Three 9/10 and above albums I don't know too many artists that did that all time much less in the modern era

nikkas don't talk about albums period from anyone. After like 5 days, an album full of bangers, If You're Reading This, fell off of the face of the earth. In the old days with longer attention spans, TPAB would've stayed hype.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Three 9/10 and above albums I don't know too many artists that did that all time much less in the modern era

nikkas don't talk about albums period from anyone. After like 5 days, an album full of bangers, If You're Reading This, fell off of the face of the earth. In the old days with longer attention spans, TPAB would've stayed hype.
No it wouldn't have. It would have had more and better competition. Probably would have gone unnoticed.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People want Kendrick to turn to Gucci Mane and drop 3 mixtapes per month. All that oversaturation will makes your fans not willing to buy your shyt.
People just want kendrick to be a nikka with an ER but he's dropping that uplifting, honest self reflective realness And I love it. Cacs and nikkas that wash dishes with a woman in the house gotta problem for reasons I can't explain.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Drake switching his whole style up next album and trying to do something a "little weird".

That TPAB influence already being felt just 3 weeks after its release :blessed:

Sales, critical acclaim, influence = classic :umad:
That impact :banderas:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at the bar yesterday sitting next to three black people (1 female, two males) and they spontaneously started talking about TPAB... to man, none of them said was great. Couldn't understand why it was hyped the way it was. One cat said Wale's album is better, which it is.

And after about three minutes on Kendrick, all three commenced to talk about how hot the Drake album is.

Kendrick lost. Nobody fukkin with TPAB. You internet weirdos are a SCARY sight lol.
Did they start talking about how great Dion Waiters is too?

#factsonly

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This album sucks just irrelevant west coast nikkas gased up over this one hot rapper every 10 year average ass rat faced nikka Kendrick his 15 minutes are almost up GKMC>>>>this garbage wanna be safe black power album.
I live in Ohio breh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People just want kendrick to be a nikka with an ER but he's dropping that uplifting, honest self reflective realness And I love it. Cacs and nikkas that wash dishes with a woman in the house gotta problem for reasons I can't explain.

nikkas shyt on positivity since they ran Public Enemy out of the mainstream rap game.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
This album sucks just irrelevant west coast nikkas gased up over this one hot rapper every 10 year average ass rat faced nikka Kendrick his 15 minutes are almost up GKMC>>>>this garbage wanna be safe black power album.

This album is safe, but album sales suffered and mainstream hiphop fans didn't like it? Some of y'all are actually retarded.