So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woah, thread has turned into an argument about black men and women. I haven't seen this before on The Coli

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
*Scratches head* I think that is pretty self evident. What controls you mind/thoughts has power over you.

Sorry but that's not gonna cut it. You can say that about everything. A clown makes a funny face and I laugh. By your logic, the clown has power over me.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Expect some c00n nikkas to come in here celebrating like they won a ship.

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

34gq72h.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Sorry but that's not gonna cut it. You can say that about everything. A clown makes a funny face and I laugh. By your logic, the clown has power over me.

If the clown and how he feels and how you want him to feel constantly plagues your mind then he does have power over you. Which was the point of my post.

That is also that was a silly example because we are discussing group of people be have oppressed you and generations of your family for hundreds of years (and clearly the anger and resentment it has caused).

If you wanted to find something to critique about what I said I'm sure you could have found a dozen other things. Moving right along.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:comeon: No straight nygga is thinking of a white man when they're having sex with a beautiful woman

Unless you're trying to make veiled accusations, what you posted made no sense.

Either way, you're off-base.

That post only deserves two words. :manny:

I doubt it...many are probably having sex and thinking ":takedat: I'm sticking it to the white man"

Also that is very post I agreed with. Me agreeing causes a bunch of long winded responses, but the actual post didn't. Right!

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Real recognize real and you looking unfamiliar. :ufdup:

I never said Eurocentrism wasn't real. I see it all the time.

Making it "alpha" vs "beta" is simplifying it, as are any descriptors separating positive and negative thought patterns.

I couldn't tell you why Diddy is screwingg Upton. I can tell you why some would consider it a win without being Eurocentric or white-worshipping.

But what im saying is simplifying it along those two lines is arbitrary and nonsensical, if you wanted to seperate positive and negative thought patterns you could have just said that.

Using Alpha and Beta as your descriptors would mean that you think men who are fit to lead, or stand alone compared to those who are deficient in such categories have inherent desires in terms of their mates. Eurocentric culturing of black men is a seperate phenomenon altogether.

I was taking that post you made there literally, I didnt read the whole back and forth you had going earlier but no need to attack my character for disagreeing.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I say the thing about attacking me because I am a woman because you came after me for a dap (not a post) and over looked the man who made it. I made one post in this thread quoting a man. Y'all had plenty of time to address what he said, but it is only a big deal because I agreed to it. That is bs and you know it. Before everyone started quoting and mentioning me for a 3 word post, I had one post on 3 page out of a four page thread; however some fool told me that I had been making angry post all throughout the thread. BS

I have a hard time believing that for quite a few posters it is not about a white woman finding black men attractive because there have been enough thread where black men have made pathetic comments such as "I bet she doesn't even like black men :sadcam:". This is a part of a whole theme of this board and the exact same thing that Marcuz critiques women of LSA for.

To the last paragraph, that may very well the reason for you, but you will not convince me that many men in this board do not have an inferiority complex. It's so obvious.

Also the person who made the post that I agreed with was Captain Crunch not Mungu

You're talking about Gators thread right? I commented on the the fact that his thread was obviouse bullsht way before I addressed the dap you gave him, I don't even think I address you in his thread. I called him and his thread out, in fact, I think I was one of the first in that thread to really say anything against it. As for the other nikkas in here addressing you, I'm not sure what their motives are, but I doubt they're getting at you just because you're a woman.

To the rest of your post, I can't tell you the psychological profile of most the men here, but lets be honest, there are only a handful of real white worshipers on this forum, I'm pretty sure you can name no more than ten of them. Those few (out of 1000+ members) are not the majority, nor do they represent the many posters in this thread or this board.

Honestly, I'm not even trying to go back and fourth, you can believe what you want, I just wanted to clear a few things up and let ya'll know I don't give a fck about Kate Uptons preference, to be honest I didn't even know who she was before this thread lol.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You're talking about Gators thread right? I commented on the the fact that his thread was obviouse bullsht way before I addressed the dap you gave him, I don't even think I address you in his thread. I called him and his thread out, in fact, I think I was one of the first in that thread to really say anything against it. As for the other nikkas in here addressing you, I'm not sure what their motives are, but I doubt they're getting at you just because you're a woman.

To the rest of your post, I can't tell you the psychological profile of most the men here, but lets be honest, there are only a handful of real white worshipers on this forum, I'm pretty sure you can name no more than ten of them. Those few (out of 1000+ members) are not the majority, nor do they represent the many posters in this thread or this board.

Honestly, I'm not even trying to go back and fourth, you can believe what you want, I just wanted to clear a few things up and let ya'll know I don't give a fck about Kate Uptons preference, to be honest I didn't even know who she was before this thread lol.

That is also the thing. In my post I made it clear that some/many etc. I did not say everyone. I like many of you and think highly of many of you.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
First of all, I asked that question specifically to AAking23 you big dummy. I wasn't even talking to you. I have no fear of addressing anyone. I did t passively aggressively troll anything.

Second, hegemonic white masculinity in sociology of gender literature is about the hegemonic oppressive power that white men have always had (you spefically mentioned you idiot). Another one of my post specifically talked about the hundreds of years of oppression by the white male power structure which was the first like of your post you bird brain a$$hole.

You are as beta as they come. You are more of bytch than I am girlfriend with you temper tantrums.
I don't care who you asked specifically. You asked a question on a public messageboard in a public discussion. If you didn't want anyone but that specific poster to answer the question then you should have posed the question to him in a private message.

I understand perfectly well what hegemonic white masculinity is, and it has nothing to do with my position. The only relevance that hegemonic white masculinity has here is in relation to how angry this story makes white men. The reason that white men get so angry at the mere thought of a white woman that they've put on a pedestal potentially being with a black man, is because it threatens or challenges their perceived hegemonic white masculinity. I say perceived hegemonic white masculinity because white men are insecure when it comes to black men, they always have been and always will be. Stories like this prove it, and that's what you don't get. You're trying to paint it as if it's the other way around and that says a whole hell of a lot about you.

Seriously, you come across as a miserable pathetic bitter bytch. I really don't know who you think that you're fooling but it's clear that your main objective here is to antagonize. This thread was nothing but laughs and jokes at the expense of racist insecure white men(not black women), yet you still ran in here on your passive aggressive anti-black man shyt. You're a troll, nothing more nothing less.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That is also the thing. In my post I made it clear that some/many etc. I did not say everyone. I like many of you and think highly of many of you.
:stopitslime: This is a clear plea. You ran in here making general statements about the people in this thread calling people pathetic hypocrites. Then once people tried to explain their position and how you had it fukked up, you dismissed them and what they had to say basically calling them liars. "I ain't buying that making white men mad stuff, I see through that". You're a clown.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
That is also the thing. In my post I made it clear that some/many etc. I did not say everyone. I like many of you and think highly of many of you. For instance i think you sexy as sht Mountain.

Damn, thanks lady, you aint bad yourself :wow:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
If the clown and how he feels and how you want him to feel constantly plagues your mind then he does have power over you. Which was the point of my post.

That is also that was a silly example because we are discussing group of people be have oppressed you and generations of your family for hundreds of years (and clearly the anger and resentment it has caused).

If you wanted to find something to critique about what I said I'm sure you could have found a dozen other things. Moving right along.

Constantly and plague are strong words. It's clear that you like to exaggerate and make assumptions when you feel the presence of an impending L.

Here's a riddle for you...

A black man fukks Kate Upton and makes a white man angry. The black man laughs at the white man for being angry. The black man caused anger in the white man and the white man caused laughter in the black man. They both "controlled" each other. Who has the power?

:ufdup: