So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I don't care who you asked specifically. You asked a question on a public messageboard in a public discussion. If you didn't want anyone but that specific poster to answer the question then you should have posed the question to him in a private message.

I understand perfectly well what hegemonic white masculinity is, and it has nothing to do with my position. The only relevance that hegemonic white masculinity has here is in relation to how angry this story makes white men. The reason that white men get so angry at the mere thought of a white woman that they've put on a pedestal potentially being with a black man, is because it threatens or challenges their perceived hegemonic white masculinity. I say perceived hegemonic white masculinity because white men are insecure when it comes to black men, they always have been and always will be. Stories like this prove it, and that's what you don't get. You're trying to paint it as if it's the other way around and that says a whole hell of a lot about you.

Seriously, you come across as a miserable pathetic bitter bytch. I really don't know who you think that you're fooling but it's clear that your main objective here is to antagonize. This thread was nothing but laughs and jokes at the expense of racist insecure white men(not black women), yet you still ran in here on your passive aggressive anti-black man shyt. You're a troll, nothing more nothing less.

:sadcam: a random lame negro who feels inferior to white men called me a bytch and troll. What ever will I do? :skip:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Constantly and plague are strong words. It's clear that you like to exaggerate and make assumptions when you feel the presence of an impending L.

Here's a riddle for you...

A black man fukks Kate Upton and makes a white man angry. The black man laughs at the white man for being angry. The black man caused anger in the white man and the white man caused laughter in the black man. They both "controlled" each other. Who has the power?

:ufdup:

Not you (the story wasn't even real and if it was, it was another man's penis not yours). I am sure there are many white men who do not care at all (the ones who do I'm sure have mental issue). The fact that your objective is to make white men mad shows his power over you.

I don't exaggerate anything. It's just a bunch a denial going on in here. "I'm going to stick it to you white man :takedat:"

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:stopitslime: This is a clear plea. You ran in here making general statements about the people in this thread calling people pathetic hypocrites. Then once people tried to explain their position and how you had it fukked up, you dismissed them and what they had to say basically calling them liars. "I ain't buying that making white men mad stuff, I see through that". You're a clown.

That isn't a plea. I know MountainWolf and how he thinks. Also my posts did say some and I never said all so blame your teacher if you can't read. Secondly, some of you guys are lying. Some of you do feel inferior and that your penis is the only way you can win over a white man. It's pathetic. You're pathetic. :bryan:

Here is my first post that elaborated on what I thought outside of cosigning that one post by Captain Crunch (it hasn't been edited and the quoted versions will look exactly the same). Again, I said some and a lot. Learn to read before you address me idiot.

You are being blind if you can not look at these posts, see behind this collective " I want white men to be mad" excuse (which also says a lot about some of the posters), and see that this way deeper.

It could very well be alpha male related (because historically hegemonic white masculinity has presented white men as the ultimate alpha male figure) but it is also about Eurocentricism. We can agree to disagree but a lot of y'all are in denial about being mind fukked by white men.

I didn't generalize everyone you retard.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not you (the story wasn't even real and if it was, it was another man's penis not yours). I am sure there are many white men who do not care at all (the ones who do I'm sure have mental issue). The fact that your objective is to make white men mad shows his power over you.

I don't exaggerate anything. It's just a bunch a denial going on in here. "I'm going to stick it to you white man :takedat:"

:what:

Am I in the Twilight Zone?

You cannot be this stupid. :snoop:

Mods, move this thread to the Race Track or the bushes, it's done.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why would this nikka downgrade from cassie to kate upton

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Or some intelligent women? I mean damn...

And you are intelligent with that silly ass simple argument that even Constanza had call you out on? Hell you even personally attacked him because he didn't agree with that bullshyt you posted (which is a sign your intellectual deficiencies).

That post wasn't even directed at you, but you can say what you want about me. I promise you I will not lose any sleep.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you are intelligent with that silly ass simple argument that even Constanza had call you out on? Hell you even personally attacked him because he didn't agree with that bullshyt you posted (which is a sign your intellectual deficiencies).

That post wasn't even directed at you, but you can say what you want about me. I promise you I will not lose any sleep.

:sabo:

Costanza didn't even read the argument. He took issue with the whole alpha/beta descriptors, which was simple yet served my purposes.

I'm smarter than you though. Not to brag, just fact. You came into the thread where you, as much as any other self-respecting black person, should be happy to see the potential to piss off racists. Instead you aspired to be the female counterpart of Tommy Sotomayer, accusing a lot of the black men in here of having an inferiority complex.

So many people in this thread called you out on your bullshyt that it was no longer "original". Think about that. The fallacies in your argument were so vast that deriding it became routine.

Seems to me like you're just another dysfunctional black woman, stereotypically putting black men in a bad light.

I've wasted enough of both of our time discussing your self-delusion. I am sorry for that and I hope you have a good night's rest.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:sabo:

Costanza didn't even read the argument. He took issue with the whole alpha/beta descriptors, which was simple yet served my purposes.

I'm smarter than you though. Not to brag, just fact. You came into the thread where you, as much as any other self-respecting black person, should be happy to see the potential to piss off racists. Instead you aspired to be the female counterpart of Tommy Sotomayer, accusing a lot of the black men in here of having an inferiority complex.

So many people in this thread called you out on your bullshyt that it was no longer "original". Think about that. The fallacies in your argument was so vast that deriding it became routine.

Seems to me like you're just another dysfunctional black woman, stereotypically putting black men in a bad light.

I've wasted enough of both of our time discussing your self-delusion. I am sorry for that and I hope you have a good night's rest.

Dude, statistically speaking the chances of that are slim to none (which is a fact). Again, most of what you posted was simple, stupid, and/or illogical but I humored you. However, you have a good night too.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can call it a tale all you want but it's true. 99th verbal and 94th for mathematical reasoning although in a previous test those results were pretty much switched.

Edit: According to IQ Test Scores: The Basics of IQ Score Interpretation only 2.2% of the population has the same intellect according to my IQ score which is 130+

Same here. Except less than 1 percent of the population matched or exceeded my score on a comprehensive IQ test.

Maybe they aren't all they're cracked up to be. :manny:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps

edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif