So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:

breh you do seem pretty angry though :ld:
And you seem pretty bytchmade:manny: I'm not angry or mad at all, this is the Internet. You and the rest of these lames can continue to accuse me of being mad if it makes you feel better, but the way I'm going to deal with that is to insult you and talk to you like you ain't shyt just to give you something else to whine about:youngsabo:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And you seem pretty bytchmade:manny: I'm not angry or mad at all, this is the Internet. You and the rest of these lames can continue to accuse me of being mad if it makes you feel better, but the way I'm going to deal with that is to insult you and talk to you like you ain't shyt just to give you something else to whine about:youngsabo:

:childplease:

breh its not THAT serious :russ:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What the hell, man?

I agree with your stance, if not your tone, but gahtdamn if you aren't the Coli's Jesus for resurrecting this thread. :wtf:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:childplease:

breh its not THAT serious :russ:
It's not serious AT ALL, that's why I post the way that I do. I could type the most venomous post filled with a million and 1 insults, and have a smile on my face. I'm posting right now on my front porch as my kids are running around in the yard.

What the hell, man?

I agree with your stance, if not your tone, but gahtdamn if you aren't the Coli's Jesus for resurrecting this thread. :wtf:
I simply logged in this morning and responded to my notifications. Were you brought to this thread involuntarily or did you choose to click on it? :dwillhuh:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not serious AT ALL, that's why I post the way that I do. I could type the most venomous post filled with a million and 1 insults, and have a smile on my face. I'm posting right now on my front porch as my kids are running around in the yard.

I simply logged on this morning and responded to my notifications. Were you brought to this thread involuntarily or did you choose to click on it? :dwillhuh:

Stop :deadhorse: and watch your kids breh

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get off of my dikk and do you breh.

I just care about the kids breh.

I wouldn't want them to feel neglected because their homotional pops is wasting his time on an Internet forum arguing with people in a thread that died two days ago. :jawalrus:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I just care about the kids breh.

I wouldn't want them to feel neglected because their homotional pops is wasting his time on an Internet forum arguing with people in a thread that died two days ago. :jawalrus:
Nah, you just want some of this attention. Evidently you were feeling left out and you want me to throw some shine your way. That's cool, I've got a little time and you can get it too.

Don't worry about me and mine, we're good over here. You need to be worrying about starting a life of your own instead of living through aliases on an Internet site, you pathetic b*stard:sadbron:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
How is this thread still going on :wtf:

And this is coming from the OP of this thread :ohhh: