So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Same here. Except less than 1 percent of the population matched or exceeded my score on a comprehensive IQ test.

Maybe they aren't all they're cracked up to be. :manny:

Honestly they aren't. They are generally culturally biased against minority and low-income people. A lot of black and latino geniuses aren't recognized as gifted in schools because of it (it happened to me the very first time I was tested as a child).

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly they aren't. They are generally culturally biased against minority and low-income people. A lot of black and latino geniuses aren't recognized as gifted in schools because of it (it happened to me the very first time I was tested as a child).

You're right. When I was a kid, my parents were asked by some white parents what my test scores were because "blacks didnt have to score as high" to enter into the gifted program.

My parents response was :shaq2: especially since I had the highest scores in the school.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:sadcam: a random lame negro who feels inferior to white men called me a bytch and troll. What ever will I do? :skip:
:childplease:You'll react in a passive aggressively indirectly self hating manner like you always do, you dumbass bytch.

That isn't a plea. I know MountainWolf and how he thinks. Also my posts did say some and I never said all so blame your teacher if you can't read.
:lawd: pathetic hypocritical negroes
I read extremely well. This(above) is your first post in this thread. They're no qualifications in that post, it's a general sweeping comment. Even the cat that you quoted/dapped was speaking in general and not specifically. It's no big deal, we can settle this real quick. All you have to do is name the posters that you were referring to. Who are the "pathetic hypocritical negroes" that you were referring to?

Secondly, some of you guys are lying. Some of you do feel inferior and that your penis is the only way you can win over a white man. It's pathetic. You're pathetic. :bryan:
Again, who is lying? Which posters feel inferior to white men? You're talking real big offensive shyt right now, I'm just asking you to back it up. Stop being vague with your insults talking in generalities, be specific about the posters that you're dissing. I don't fit the description of none of the bullshyt that you're trying to perpetuate, so when I see you constantly running around here throwing out general disses to black men I feel as though your credibility is fair game.

Here is my first post that elaborated on what I thought outside of cosigning that one post by Captain Crunch (it hasn't been edited and the quoted versions will look exactly the same). Again, I said some and a lot. Learn to read before you address me idiot.

You are being blind if you can not look at these posts, see behind this collective " I want white men to be mad" excuse (which also says a lot about some of the posters), and see that this way deeper.

It could very well be alpha male related (because historically hegemonic white masculinity has presented white men as the ultimate alpha male figure) but it is also about Eurocentricism. We can agree to disagree but a lot of y'all are in denial about being mind fukked by white men.

I didn't generalize everyone you retard.
:snoop: Again, point out the posts/posters that you're referring to in this thread. Which posters are lying about taking pleasure in seeing insecure crackers get upset, using it as some kind of excuse? Since you claim that you weren't talking about everyone, who were you talking about? :heh: You're about half as smart as you think you are.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:childplease:You'll react in a passive aggressively indirectly self hating manner like you always do, you dumbass bytch.

I read extremely well. This(above) is your first post in this thread. they're no qualifications in that post, it's a general sweeping comment. Even the cat that you quoted/dapped was speaking in general and not specifically. It's no big deal, we can settle this real quick. All you have to do is name the posters that you were referring to. Who are the "pathetic hypocritical negroes" that you were referring to?

Again, who is lying? Which posters feel inferior to white men? You're talking real big offensive shyt right now, I'm just asking you to back it up. Stop being vague with your insults talking in generalities, be specific about the posters that you're dissing. I don't fit the description of none of the bullshyt that you're trying to perpetuate, so when I see you constantly running around here throwing out general disses to black men I feel as though your credibility is fair game.

:snoop: Again, point out the posts/posters that you're referring to in this thread. Which posters are lying about taking pleasure in seeing insecure crackers get upset, using it as some kind of excuse? Since you claim that you weren't talking about everyone, who were you talking about? :heh: You're about half as smart as you think you are.

No you are a dumb ass bytch...

First, my "pathetic hypocritical negroes" was in response to a post that said "some of y'all" which is a qualifying and non-generalizing statement. My statement referenced the men he was talking and he clearly said some (how about you read what I quoted).

Even what you just quoted of mine above says "some" which is a qualifying statement you retard. If you qualify your statements you aren't generalizing everyone, you idiot.

Lastly, I am not your fukking do girl. I'm not doing shyt for a bytch, beta negro. Again, I didn't generalize everyone. My statement qualified some, but you hollering about it so you must be included in that some.

Also, you're about half as smart as a fish so I still have you beat.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No you are a dumb ass bytch...

First, my "pathetic hypocritical negroes" was in response to a post that said "some of y'all" which is a qualifying and non-generalizing statement. That statement referenced the men he was talking about which he didn't even say all coli men in this thread.

Even what you just quoted of mine above says "some" which is a qualifying statement you retard. If you qualify your statements you aren't generalizing everyone, you idiot.

Lastly, I am not your fukking do girl. I'm not doing shyt for a bytch, beta negro. Again, I didn't generalize everyone. My statement qualified some, but you hollering about it so you must be included in that some.

Also, you're about half as smart as a fish so I still have you beat.
I said that your first/initial post in this thread was in general you illiterate ass bytch. And the term "some" is still general you stupid motherfukker, it's certainly not specific:pachaha: You haven't called out anyone specific in this entire thread, and the reason that you won't is because you can't. You ran your stupid ass in here with an agenda, it's as simple as that.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I said that your first/initial post in this thread was in general you illiterate ass bytch. And the term "some" is still general you stupid motherfukker, it's certainly not specific:pachaha: You haven't called out anyone specific in this entire thread, and the reason that you won't is because you can't. You ran your stupid ass in here with an agenda, it's as simple as that.

I will explain it again since you lack reading comprehension My first post was in reference to a post that said "some of ya." Who is the illiterate one if you don't understand my post references the "some of ya" he mentioned in his post. I mean the the post was in direct relation to his quote you idiot (my former 2nd graders would do better than you in reading comprehension test).

Also some is a qualifying statement you idiot (some is not generalizing to everyone which you said I did you "stupid motherfukker"). Again, I not doing shyt for a bytch like you just because you said it. What the hell do I look like doing anything YOU demand with your beta ass?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I will explain it again since you lack reading comprehension My first post was in reference to a post that said "some of ya." Who is the illiterate one if you don't understand my post references the "some of ya" he mentioned in his post. I mean the the post was in direct relation to his quote you idiot (my former 2nd graders would do better than you in reading comprehension test).

Also some is a qualifying statement you idiot (some is not generalizing to everyone which you said I did you "stupid motherfukker"). Again, I not doing shyt for a bytch like you just because you said it. What the hell do I look like doing anything YOU demand with your beta ass?
"Some" is most definitely a general non qualifying term. You could be talking about anybody. If you want to throw insults around and call people liars, why can't you be specific? I have to ask who you are talking about because the term "some" doesn't tell me that. The fact that you're trying to use this "I'm not going to do what you say" copout says it all. I'm not "demanding" you do anything, I'm asking you to clarify yourself, you mouthy ass bytch.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
"Some" is most definitely a general non qualifying term. You could be talking about anybody. If you want to throw insults around and call people liars, why can't you be specific? I have to ask who you are talking about because the term "some" doesn't tell me that. The fact that you're trying to use this "I'm not going to do what you say" copout. I'm not "demanding" you do anything, I'm asking you to clarify yourself, you mouthy ass bytch.

Why would I satisfy the request of someone who keeps calling me bytches and everything else? You really ARE stupid :mindblown: I don't take you or anything you have to say seriously.

Also, some, a lot, many, a few, etc are all qualifying terms, you idiot. Here is a link to a university writing center so you can learn the basics: http://writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/qualifiers/

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Why would I satisfy the request of someone who keeps calling me bytches and everything else? You really ARE stupid :mindblown: I don't take you or anything you have to say seriously.

Also, some, a lot, many, a few, etc are all qualifying terms, you idiot. Here is a link to a university writing center so you can learn the basics: Qualifiers - The Writing Center
I'm not even clicking that bullshyt link. The fact that you'd waste time trying to get some trivial semantic "win" instead of simply clarifying yourself as far as the topic at hand goes just proves my point. fukk your link, you were speaking in general because we have no idea who you are/were talking about.

You definitely take what's said up here seriously, hence your wack ass agenda.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm not even clicking that bullshyt link. The fact that you'd waste time trying to get some trivial semantic "win" instead of simply clarifying yourself as far as the topic at hand goes just proves my point. fukk your link, you were speaking in general because we have no idea who you are/were talking about.

You definitely take what's said up here seriously, hence your wack ass agenda.

You are stupid. You don't want to click the link because you want to remain in a state of denial about your stupidity.

To the last thing part of your post..Dude, you guys and what you say here will probably eventually become the subject of an academic article that I publish on public discourse of men regarding certain social issues. What is said on this board is fodder for class discussions on race and gender, nothing more, nothing less. If it is relevant to the topic, I will show certain posts in class and we get a good chuckle out of some of the things said on here.