So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say the thing about attacking me because I am a woman because you came after me for a dap (not a post) and over looked the man who made it. I made one post in this thread quoting a man. Y'all had plenty of time to address what he said, but it is only a big deal because I agreed to it. That is bs and you know it. Before everyone started quoting and mentioning me for a 3 word post, I had one post on 3 page out of a four page thread; however some fool told me that I had been making angry post all throughout the thread. BS

I have a hard time believing that for quite a few posters it is not about a white woman finding black men attractive because there have been enough thread where black men have made pathetic comments such as "I bet she doesn't even like black men :sadcam:". This is a part of a whole theme of this board and the exact same thing that Marcuz critiques women of LSA for.

To the last paragraph, that may very well the reason for you, but you will not convince me that many men in this board do not have an inferiority complex. It's so obvious.

Also the person who made the post that I agreed with was Captain Crunch not Mungu

The more I've been thinking about what you say, the less sense it makes.

To simplify this, I'm going to continually divide the reasons both "alpha males" and "beta males" might dap Diddy/Upton

Eurocentrism: A beta male who is Eurocentric would love Upton because of her white skin and European features. In fact, if given a choice between a black female and a white female, he will pick the white one, even if the black one is better-looking.

An alpha male is not Eurocentric. An alpha male enjoys all the different races of women, focusing on the most attractive of each race.

Cultural hegemony: A beta male who falls prey to this might look at his white counterparts and measure success through pulling a white chick. ("I got a white girl! Oh shyt, I finally made it.") Assimilation is pretty much integral to this.

If you really think about it though, white culture has been opposed to black men and white women since forever. An alpha male really doesn't give a fukk and will get with females they find attractive, regardless of race. They don't buy into the hegemonic standards.

At the same time, it is enjoyable to deride, ridicule, and upset the racist and ignorant. When a black man gets with a white woman who has been put on a pedestal due to Eurocentrism, it irks white racists to see what they perceive as their ideal chick being tainted. It's entertaining to watch them squirm.

If we can't enjoy or cause the suffering of the ignorant and hateful, I didn't get the memo. :birdman:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Focusing on "making white men mad" says a lot about the power they still have over you (understood) mentally.

Or it might just mean that white men tend to be racists and it's enjoyable to see racists get mad. It's human nature to enjoy, and possibly engage in laughter, when seeing demonic people suffer. You're trying to make this deeper than what it is, possibly due to being furious.

You are continuing to let them win by letting them make you so angry. They still have power over you as you cum to the thought of them being angry. Just think about that...

So you're saying that if person a cums to the thought of person b being angry, person b has power over person a? Not sure I'm following your logic here. Can you elaborate?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

To simplify this, I'm going to continually divide the reasons both "alpha males" and "beta males" might dap Diddy/Upton

Eurocentrism: A beta male who is Eurocentric would love Upton because of her white skin and European features. In fact, if given a choice between a black female and a white female, he will pick the white one, even if the black one is better-looking.

An alpha male is not Eurocentric. An alpha male enjoys all the different races of women, focusing on the most attractive of each race.

Cultural hegemony: A beta male who falls prey to this might look at his white counterparts and measure success through pulling a white chick. ("I got a white girl! Oh shyt, I finally made it.") Assimilation is pretty much integral to this.

If you really think about it though, white culture has been opposed to black men and white women since forever. An alpha male really doesn't give a fukk and will get with females they find attractive, regardless of race. They don't buy into the hegemonic standards.

At the same time, it is enjoyable to deride, ridicule, and upset the racist and ignorant. When a black man gets with a white woman who has been put on a pedestal due to Eurocentrism, it irks white racists to see what they perceive as their ideal chick being tainted. It's entertaining to watch them squirm.

If we can't enjoy or cause the suffering of the ignorant and hateful, I didn't get the memo. :birdman:

Yeah and what you said doesn't make sense either. You are trying to speak in ideal types as if anyone truly fits an ideal type. Maybe in a perfect world those things would be mutually exclusive, but in the US they are overlapping and interconnecting given our racial history.

Enjoy what you want but know that it does say something about you.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Or it might just mean that white men tend to be racists and it's enjoyable to see racists get mad. It's human nature to enjoy, and possibly engage in laughter, when seeing demonic people suffer. You're trying to make this deeper than what it is, possibly due to being furious.

So you're saying that if person a cums to the thought of person b being angry, person b has power over person a? Not sure I'm following your logic here. Can you elaborate?

Yes...you are having sex with a beautiful woman (regardless of race) but all you can think about is a white man and how he feels (the same is true in any race or gender combination) :wtf:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

You are perverting the definition of an alpha male so that it fits your agenda on interracial dating.

What you are saying has no empirical evidence and can easily be disproven by the plethora of prominent figures like Charles Barkley that have married white women of average attractiveness.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Yes...you are having sex with a beautiful woman (regardless of race) but all you can think about is a white man and how he feels (the same is true in any race or gender combination) :wtf:

Again, feel free to elaborate.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are perverting the definition of an alpha male so that it fits your agenda on interracial dating.

What you are saying has no empirical evidence and can easily be disproven by the plethora of prominent figures like Charles Barkley that have married white women of average attractiveness.

Real recognize real and you looking unfamiliar. :ufdup:

I never said Eurocentrism wasn't real. I see it all the time.

Making it "alpha" vs "beta" is simplifying it, as are any descriptors separating positive and negative thought patterns.

I couldn't tell you why Diddy is screwingg Upton. I can tell you why some would consider it a win without being Eurocentric or white-worshipping.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This shyt just hit my news widget..it's apparent she's into our culture and ways but I'm surprised she went out with it this fast:laugh: The reaction is gonna be magnificent.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon: No straight nygga is thinking of a white man when they're having sex with a beautiful woman

Unless you're trying to make veiled accusations, what you posted made no sense.

Either way, you're off-base.

:beli: you are days late and thousands of words short in responding to this post (the one I originally agreed with).

That post only deserves two words. :manny: