So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm posting from my phone now, but let me ask you this.

If your team scores a touchdown and you celebrate, is it because you feel powerless?

No, it's because you're winning. :win:

A football game is not a god analogy (imo) to hundreds of years of continued oppression by a white male power structure. Again this thread speaks to deep seeded feelings.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A football game is not a god analogy (imo) to hundreds of years of continued oppression by a white male power structure. Again this thread speaks to deep seeded feelings.

The difference between life and a football game is if you lose a football game, you don't end up dead, in chains, or (hate to say it) powerless.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It is what it is...why does it make you so happy to make white men mad? Really reflect on that.
How about because white men are the most racist people on earth and they have oppressed our people for 400+ years and counting? This thread is no different than us taking pleasure in watching Tiger Woods dominate golf or the Williams sisters dominate tennis. Black people never gave a damn about golf before Tiger and we still don't now. We dont even care about Tiger himself as a person. We found out that he wasn't shyt when he tried to distance himself from being black. fukk Tiger we only take pleasure in watching him dominate a racist privileged sport like golf because it makes white people highly upset. It's the same thing with this white girl. It's not about her as a person, it's about her potentially doing something that would make white men mad. White men are the one's who have annointed this chic as something special, not black men. She's nothing special to us, we're just laughing at the fact that she can expose these crackers for who they really are just by being associated with a black man. This isn't rocket science, it doesn't take a genius to see this for what it is. You really need to check yourself, or get somebody in your life that can do it for you.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
How about because white men are the most racist people on earth and they have oppressed our people for 400+ years and counting? This thread is no different than us taking pleasure in watching Tiger Woods dominate golf or the Williams sisters dominate tennis. Black people never gave a damn about golf before Tiger and we still don't now. We dont even care about Tiger himself as a person. We found out that he wasn't shyt when he tried to distance himself from being black. fukk Tiger we only take pleasure in watching him dominate a racist privileged sport like golf because it makes white people highly upset. It's the same thing with this white girl. It's not about her as a person, it's about her potentially doing something that would make white men mad. White men are the one's who have annointed this chic as something special, not black men. She's nothing special to us, we're just laughing at the fact that she can expose these crackers for who they really are just by being associated with a black man. This isn't rocket science, it doesn't take a genius to see this for what it is. You really need to check yourself, or get somebody in your life that can do it for you.

I don't need to be check. Also yall keep writing angry paragraphs proving my point. Again, you continue to show that you have been mind fukk and this thread is based your deep seeded feelings toward white men. Many of you guys are clearly angry but you try to pretend that everyone else is. Yeah, you are having sex with a white woman, but white males continue to plague your mind. You are continuing to let them win by letting them make you so angry. They still have power over you as you cum to the thought of them being angry. Just think about that...

Also it's funny that @AAKing23 could dap your post but not actually answer the question that was addressed to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to be check. Also yall keep writing angry paragraphs proving my point. Again, you continue to show that you have been mind fukk and this thread is based your deep seeded feelings toward white men. Many of you guys are clearly angry but you try to pretend that everyone else is. Yeah, you are having sex with a white woman, but white males continue to plague your mind. You are continuing to let them win by letting them make you so angry. They still have power over you as you cum to the thought of them being angry. Just think about that...

Also it's funny that @AAKing23 could dap your post but not actually answer the question that was addressed to him.

This is why its been stated countless times in this thread that this is men business. you wouldnt understand. i swear you're really slow as fukk :mindblown:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
This is why its been stated countless times in this thread that this is men business. you wouldnt understand. i swear you're really slow as fukk :mindblown:

Dude what ever we both know I'm more intelligent than you. This whole thread is a psychologist and sociologist's dream: analyzing men who don't even recognize their own pathology.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is...why does it make you so happy to make white men mad? Really reflect on that.

it's one of the few areas where we feel like we're 'sticking it' to cacs. even though it's living vicariously through other mens relationships. :snoop:

i'm no better, i like cross searching this to racist white forums and read their responses:

Another race-mixer - Kate Upton, 20, 'caught kissing' rapper P Diddy, 43 - st0rmfr0nt
http://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t959912-3/

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
it's one of the few areas where we feel like we're 'sticking it' to cacs. even though it's living vicariously through other mens relationships. :snoop:

i'm no better, i like cross searching this to racist white forums and read their responses:

Another race-mixer - Kate Upton, 20, 'caught kissing' rapper P Diddy, 43 - st0rmfr0nt
Sports Illustrated star Kate Upton, 20, 'caught kissing' rapper P Diddy, 43 - Page 3 - st0rmfr0nt

So you pretty do the same thing as LSA women...get hope (whether it be about beauty or power) from your gender being liked by a white person. I expected you to come in here and do your preaching. I'm rather disappointed.

"Yeah...I'm going to stick it to the white man, but I'm not angry or envious" :aicmon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you pretty do the same thing as LSA women...get hope (whether it be about beauty or power) from your gender being liked by a white person. I expected you to come in here and do your preaching. I'm rather disappointed.

"Yeah...I'm going to stick it to the white man, but I'm not angry or envious" :aicmon:

:what2:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Nothing angry about my post. In fact, you and the other female trolls are the ones who are angry. That's why you ran in here with this BS agenda. You're clearly salty as the ocean right now. You're trying to use simple ass psychology that doesn't even make sense. You sound like an idiot. This isn't about being mind fukked by white men, that's just how you spin it to further your BS agenda. I just clearly explained what this is about, obviously my post went way over your head. This thread is about laughing at how angry things like this make white men. Laughing, posting smileys on an Internet message board doesn't equate to "cumming". You're making a fool of yourself.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I didnt :ufdup: at all...where was this response when I spoke to hegemonic white masculinity which is pretty much what you just described. This post also shows me that this entire thread is about deep rooted feelings of powerlessness in relation to white men.

My response clearly said it was about that in addition to the fact that it is about Eurocenticism to some men (ESP some men on this board). To pretend that EVERY black man has sex with white women just to stick it to the white man and that some don't do it because of Eurocenticism is just being dishonest.

Also I do think it is rather pathetic that a black man's claim to power over white men is penis (equally as pathetic as any black woman who feels that her ass is her claim to beauty over white women). Focusing on "making white men mad" says a lot about the power they still have over you (understood) mentally.

That cat @MUNGUs comment is bullsht. Most posts in this thread have nothing to do with celebrating Kate Uptons taste in men, I'm sure most of us could care less what her preference is.

By the way, I've noticed that sometimes when a male challenges your assertions, you insinuate that you're being attacked because you're a female, you've made similar suggestions like that towards me in the past. Let me just make this very clear right now; that isn't true, whenever I've addressed you in the past I wasn't concerned about your gender, I addressed you due to your intelligence. A lot of the brothers on this forum aren't that sharp, lets be real, so some of them don't even warrant a response, you on the other hand I think of differently. Also, I've gone back and forth with some of the most intelligent men on this forum, so again, to have even suggested that im scared of confronting and debating with men on here is laughable.

As for your post, I think you're overcomplicating things. I'm one of the brothers that dapped @Emperor Sols post and I can assure you that doing so had nothing to do with "feeling powerless against the white man". The fact is white men, in fact many men of all races, act possessive over their women, especially in respects to interracially dating. The humour behind this topic for me and I'm sure many of the others here is the fact that racist white men hate the idea of black men dating attractive white women, and since most of us dislike racist white men, it only logical that we enjoy what causes them discomfort. Laughing at something that causes someone you don't like discomfort doesn't necessarily mean you feel "powerless" against them.

Again, this thread is not celebrating the fact that an attractive white woman finds black men attractive, it is simply celebrating the fact that some racist cacs somewhere was/is mad as sht, nothing more nothing less.