So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So therefore BW shouldn't take up for themselves or expose the hypocrisy on this site? Whatever, the gender war is only an issue with BW stand up for themselves and call out frauds it seems... otherwise you stay silent
Like I said yesterday, you(and that kenyadoll troll) need some self esteem. Your trolling here isn't "taking up for black women". All you're doing is exposing your insecurities and bitterness. Who have you supposedly called out? You're just speaking in generalities, making sweeping judgements that don't hold weight. You said that you've seen other threads that expose people in this one as hypocrites. Well do some cross-refrencing and call those posters out specifically, because right now you're just playin yourself. I suspect that you're that other female troll who supposedly ran away after being clowned.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
This bytch stays angry and pessimistic:pachaha:

Relax, i'm sure you won't have to settle too much when you find someone who makes you kinda happy:cacmjpls:

:umad:

She's a classic angry black woman, yet she tries to pass herself off as as some kind of calm rational person whilst failing miserably. :heh:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I addressed this in the thread already. Now I gotta elaborate.

There's a difference between being Eurocentric and being an alpha male. Black women, you cannot relate to being an alpha male (at least we hope not) so black women pursuing or dating white men is oftentimes, perhaps unfairly, seen as Eurocentric.

A male who's Eurocentric, and likely a beta, is going to be attracted to women solely because of their skin color. He will disregard a black 8 for a white 6.

An alpha male plays the field. Not only does he have "home base" on lock, but he's also with the most desired, most attractive females of different races.

Those who say this is a competition between men are absolutely correct. And yet black women start trying to put in their 2 cents because they feel slighted in some way. The beta males that don't grasp the issue also shouting "c00n" and "hypocrite".

Don't worry, girls, you can still get the dikk if you're up to par. :youngsabo:
@ebonykiss @KenyaDoll

Last edited by a moderator:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Like I said yesterday, you(and that kenyadoll troll) need some self esteem. Your trolling here isn't "taking up for black women". All you're doing is exposing your insecurities and bitterness. Who have you supposedly called out? You're just speaking in generalities, making sweeping judgements that don't hold weight. You said that you've seen other threads that expose people in this one as hypocrites. Well do some cross-refrencing and call those posters out specifically, because right now you're just playin yourself. I suspect that you're that other female troll who supposedly ran away after being clowned.

You keep trying to deflect , trying to make the issue about about our supposed insecurity which actually says a lot about how you think about BW but anyways, insecurity is making threads upon threads talking about BW worshiping WM and then turn around and make a thread like this... but nobody should say anything right?

Why don't you address the insecurity delayed by Male posters on this board, do they get a pass from you? why are you only concerned with female posters... do you feel that we shouldn't/ don't have a right to speak our mind?

Also this is my first and only account on here, I just joined the other day... before that I would lurk a bit but never created an account

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
She used to be hot but since she now dating a black nikka... eh

If you hate black people so much, why the fukk do you post on a forum that's majority black? Since you a so called rapper, you really think we gonna listen to your stupid ass songs, or buy your dumb ass album as long as you keep throwing shade on us?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Of course they do....now :russ:

see :manny:

will you women sit down some where. :stopitslime: This isn't your fight. You are not suppose to be our competition...so stop it. We are :myman: because of how mad white boys are because a brother supposedly has 'ruined' his crown jewel. 'the blonde hair/blue-eyed white woman'. This is a fight amongst men.

anything that makes these cacs fold & back track on their words is :blessed: to me. Watch how poorly they talk about this girl now.

it doesn't have to be about a white woman...ANYthing that makes these cacs furious I'm going to rejoice.

Thank you breh, it's funny how these women are just throwing themselves into this thread when I haven't said one word about black women.:heh:

They come with the classic, "Ya'll insecure, self hating black men" comments no matter what. :wtf:

This is not about you black women, this is between men stop throwing yourselves in every argument that you think requires your input.:rudy:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

There's a difference between being Eurocentric and being an alpha male. Black women, you cannot relate to being an alpha male (at least we hope not) so black women pursuing or dating white men is oftentimes, perhaps unfairly, seen as Eurocentric.

A male who's Eurocentric, and likely a beta, is going to be attracted to women solely because of their skin color. He will disregard a black 8 for a white 6.

An alpha male plays the field. Not only does he have "home base" on lock, but he's also with the most desired, most attractive females of different races.

Those who say this is a competition between men are absolutely correct. And yet black women start trying to put in their 2 cents because they feel slighted in some way. The beta males that don't grasp the issue also shouting "c00n" and "hypocrite".

@ebonykiss @KenyaDoll

thank you for the explanation.

this is exactly what I meant by this is between MEN. It has nothing to do with our women.

In the mind of an Alpha male...he possesses the woman. The woman cannot possess him...she is his. Therefore, if he takes another Alpha male's prized jewel...it hurts/injures the other Alpha male. Sometimes its not about you.
@KenyaDoll I do not mean to be harsh toward you. I think very highly of you on this board...a very good poster. But sometimes you have to recognize a man's space. This Alpha male thing is an ego battle between men. :manny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You keep trying to deflect , trying to make the issue about about our supposed insecurity which actually says a lot about how you think about BW but anyways, insecurity is making threads upon threads talking about BW worshiping WM and then turn around and make a thread like this... but nobody should say anything right?.

Why don't you address the insecurity delayed by Male posters on this board, do they get a pass from you? why are you only concerned with female posters... do you feel that we shouldn't/ don't have a right to speak our mind?

Also this is my first and only account on here, I just joined the other day... before that I would lurk a bit but never created an account
Please don't start insulting me by trying to paint me as someone who thinks less of black women.

You keep referring to random nameless posters and that makes whatever point you're trying to make weak. Who has made thread upon thread about black women worshiping white men? Who are you supposed to be calling out as hypocrites? Point those posters out specifically instead of making generalizations. I could even see if this was a thread where people were worshiping this woman just because she's white. That isn't the case though.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

@ebonykiss @KenyaDoll

Again...I highlighted a quote from a male in this thread...not surprised that you didn't address him but addressed my comment to him.