So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again...I highlighted a quote from a male in this thread...not surprised that you didn't address him but addressed my comment to him.

Because he's a male and therefore has no excuse for his lack of understanding. Responding to him and the dumbass nyggas like him would be throwing my pearls before swine.

You and your ilk are looking at things from a female perspective. You're mistaking alpha male tendencies for Eurocentricism.

It could be useful to enlighten you as to the facts. That way otherwise intelligent females won't be c/sing idiots. :smugbiden:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Because he's a male and therefore has no excuse for his lack of understanding. Responding to him and the dumbass nyggas like him would be throwing my pearls before swine.

You and your ilk are looking at things from a female perspective. You're mistaking alpha male tendencies for Eurocentricism.

It could be useful to enlighten you as to the facts. That way otherwise intelligent females won't be c/sing idiots. :smugbiden:

You are being blind if you can not look at these posts, see behind this collective " I want white men to be mad" excuse (which also says a lot about some of the posters), and see that this way deeper.

It could very well be alpha male related (because historically hegemonic white masculinity has presented white men as the ultimate alpha male figure) but it is also about Eurocentricism. We can agree to disagree but a lot of y'all are in denial about being mind fukked by white men.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are being blind if you can not look at these posts, see behind this collective " I want white men to be mad" excuse (which also says a lot about some of the posters), and see that this way deeper.

It could very well be alpha male related (because historically hegemonic white masculinity has presented white men as the ultimate alpha male figure) but it is also about Eurocentricism. We can agree to disagree but a lot of y'all are in denial about being mind fukked by white men.

So when white slavemasters raped your ancestors, what was that?

Afrocentrism? :childplease:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

:what:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is what it is...why does it make you so happy to make white men mad? Really reflect on that.

The male existence is a power struggle.

That's one of the reasons why we have wars. We are always trying to assert our dominance. Years before American culture even formed, Genghis Khan was raping wives and daughters in front of family heads. The purpose was to emasculate and dominate. He who has the power has the resources. It's as simple as ABC.

Whites possessed the power and the resources in this country for a long time. A white man would fukk his white wife, lauding her fair skin and flowing hair as the symbol of divine beauty, but if he saw a slave girl that made his dikk wiggle, he'd fukk her too with little to no repercussions. Back then, if a black man fukked a white woman and it became known, he'd be hanging from a tree.

Now the game has changed. Kate Upton hasn't got shyt on Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, or a host of other black dimes. Diddy's win and any smart male's reaction is not because we think Kate is so hot. Chicks like her come a dime a dozen. It's because this is someone white males have put on a pedestal. She is the object of their desire.

Power is based on desire. Desire for resources, desires for puzzy, etc.

I would elaborate further, but I got something I need to do. I'll be back :ufdup:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
:umad: because I'm speaking the truth. You are too stupid to actually address how I am wrong so you resort to passive aggressive beta male ish :russ:

why would i address your paranoid mad delusions? you've been :mad: throughout this whole thread whilst i'm just :laff:

why ruin it?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All she need is a W in her last name, and she'll really be down :skip:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
The male existence is a power struggle.

That's one of the reasons why we have wars. We are always trying to assert our dominance. Years before American culture even formed, Genghis Khan was raping wives and daughters in front of family heads. The purpose was to emasculate and dominate. He who has the power has the resources. It's as simple as ABC.

Whites possessed the power and the resources in this country for a long time. A white man would fukk his white wife, lauding her fair skin and flowing hair as the symbol of divine beauty, but if he saw a slave girl that made his dikk wiggle, he'd fukk her too with little to no repercussions. Back then, if a black man fukked a white woman and it became known, he'd be hanging from a tree.

Now the game has changed. Kate Upton hasn't got shyt on Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, or a host of other black dimes. Diddy's win and any smart male's reaction is not because we think Kate is so hot. Chicks like her come a dime a dozen. It's because this is someone white males have put on a pedestal. She is the object of their desire.

Power is based on desire. Desire for resources, desires for puzzy, etc.

I would elaborate further, but I got something I need to do. I'll be back :ufdup:

I didnt :ufdup: at all...where was this response when I spoke to hegemonic white masculinity which is pretty much what you just described. This post also shows me that this entire thread is about deep rooted feelings of powerlessness in relation to white men.

My response clearly said it was about that in addition to the fact that it is about Eurocenticism to some men (ESP some men on this board). To pretend that EVERY black man has sex with white women just to stick it to the white man and that some don't do it because of Eurocenticism is just being dishonest.

Also I do think it is rather pathetic that a black man's claim to power over white men is penis (equally as pathetic as any black woman who feels that her ass is her claim to beauty over white women). Focusing on "making white men mad" says a lot about the power they still have over you (understood) mentally.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:
why would i address your paranoid mad delusions? you've been :mad: throughout this whole thread whilst i'm just :laff:

why ruin it?

:What: What are you talking about? I didn't even make a response in this thread until the 3rd page (middle to end of the page) and it was quoting a MAN that called y'all out. Instead of addressing the male who challenged you, just like a beta male, you and a few other come after a woman for agreeing with his post (which is the only reason I have more than just that one post).

So save me with your fantasies about me making mad post all throughout this thread because it didn't happen. :youngsabo:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt :ufdup: at all...where was this response when I spoke to hegemonic white masculinity which is pretty much what you just described. This post also shows me that this entire thread is about deep rooted feelings of powerlessness in relation to white men.

My response clearly said it was about that in addition to the fact that it is about Eurocenticism to some men (ESP some men on this board). To pretend that EVERY black man has sex with white women just to stick it to the white man and that some don't do it because of Eurocenticism is just being dishonest.

Also I do think it is rather pathetic that a black man's claim to power over white men is penis (equally as pathetic as any black woman who feels that her ass is her claim to beauty over white women). Focusing on "making white men mad" says a lot about the power they still have over you (understood) mentally.

I'm posting from my phone now, but let me ask you this.

If your team scores a touchdown and you celebrate, is it because you feel powerless?

No, it's because you're winning. :win: