So Kate Upton finally crossed over huh :takedat:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:blessed: to see the FURY of CACs :obama2::obama2:

They've been touting her as the hottest white woman of our generation for a good minute. Can't wait to watch them change and say she's "fat", a "whore" or a "slut" or something horrible like that. The smell of ether will permeate the air for a few weeks

:ahh:

:takedat:

:russ: they bout to trash ole girl now

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
most white people i know are think shes fat and disgusting :manny:

Of course they do....now :russ:

Im white and this is sadly true

see :manny:

:lawd: pathetic hypocritical negroes

will you women sit down some where. :stopitslime: This isn't your fight. You are not suppose to be our competition...so stop it. We are :myman: because of how mad white boys are because a brother supposedly has 'ruined' his crown jewel. 'the blonde hair/blue-eyed white woman'. This is a fight amongst men.

anything that makes these cacs fold & back track on their words is :blessed: to me. Watch how poorly they talk about this girl now.

it doesn't have to be about a white woman...ANYthing that makes these cacs furious I'm going to rejoice.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Of course they do....now :russ:

see :manny:

will you women sit down some where. :stopitslime: This isn't your fight. You are not suppose to be our competition...so stop it. We are :myman: because of how mad white boys are because a brother supposedly has 'ruined' his crown jewel. 'the blonde hair/blue-eyed white woman'. This is a fight amongst men.

anything that makes these cacs fold & back track on their words is :blessed: to me. Watch how poorly they talk about this girl now.

it doesn't have to be about a white woman...ANYthing that makes these cacs furious I'm going to rejoice.

I could have bet money that you were going to address me and not the male poster that I was complimenting/responding to for his honesty. It always happens that way for some reason. Things that make you go hmmm...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol she wont stay for long
but while you are laughing lets laugh at the record number of black women marrying outside their race because they realize how worthless and pathetic black men are

:gladbron::blessed:

number of black women?:childplease:

Black women count to be the lowest when it comes to people marrying interracially. What is there to be mad about? I think you're confused because you see all these black actresses that you bytches worship so much snatching themselves a white man like they've won a nobel piece prize.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
11wml.jpg

:scusthov:

This bytch is a mess :snoop: