So Jill Stein has an ACTUAL black agenda on her website. Why can’t we vote 3rd party?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately the problem for the Green party in general is people are two enamored with the two party system for them to actually get the chance to inspire meaningful change. You see now in this thread or on this site that posters balk at the mention of another party.

Kind of hard to do anything when the odds are stacked against you. Even if they did, big money would win out like what just happened with Progressives and the AIPAC.
They’ve been around for like 20 years.. anybody remember Ralph Nader?? Anyway, why haven’t they gained and ground in all this time? The Green Party is like when people try to put you up on music. You’ll say I’m going to check them out, but you leave the person trying to pit you on and you never check them out again. You can vote for Stein if you want, it’s like throwing a piece of paper in the trash though.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The fact that this is news is concerning :dead: The Green Party BEEN supported reparations and all yall talk about is how You're not gonna vote until someone offers... reparations :dwillhuh: And you don't even know?! :mindblown
I sreiously need this addressed.
How is it possible that yall know everything @JohnnyElbow67 and @JennyKneecap529 have to say about complete bullshyt-- yet you don't know The Green Party supports the tangibles you're waitung on @Amerikan Melanin ? :wtf:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has no chance of being president she has run for president twice with never getting up to 2 percent in the polls, she isnt a serious candidate she runs for office every four years trying to get votes way from the democratic nominee. A vote for stein is a vote for trump, its another both sides tactics

There goes @BaggerofTea democrat party cult fanatic with the "any vote that isnt democrat is a vote for Trump" talk again. Take your shilling ass that way with that bullshyt. :camby:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Does it just make some of ya'll feel good inside to hear someone say they are for reparations?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:mjtf:

Do yall nikkas vote ? I see Green Party candidates all the damn time :dead:

One nikka said the greens show up once every four years and nikkas just went with it. :dead:

Them random ass US taxpayer nikkas be on hella ballots too. Idk what they stand for but I’m not rollin’ just off the name :skip:

:laff: Coli nikkas swear they’re enlightened and say dumb shyt .

With that being said I ain’t voting for Jill Stein but mocking someone who does is clown shyt . Them nikkas don’t have to win ..15% would change a lot moving forward.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

One nikka said the greens show up once every four years and nikkas just went with it. :dead:

Them random ass US taxpayer nikkas be on hella ballots too. Idk what they stand for but I’m not rollin’ just off the name :skip:

With that being said I ain’t voting for Jill Stein but mocking someone who does is clown shyt . Them nikkas don’t have to win ..15% would change a lot moving forward.
You’re right. We just don’t need to do this when Trump is on the ballot

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The reason 3rd parties don’t work in the US isn’t a matter of support or ideology. It’s simple math.

Before you go too deep into arguments on platforms, support, etc…. just read up on how “1st Pass The Post” works and why the system makes it impossible for 3 parties to be viable.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Democrat, republican, green, none of that sounds like the party for or by the people

Daps
That's an excuse that people have been using for years now. Kicking the can down the road only to juelze when the idea of more than a two party system is brought up again.

People love always bringing up how certain rules and policies that the Founding Father created being out of date, but will juelze and bytch anytime someone brings up the idea and talking point of there needing to be more than a two party system.

People like the idea of change, but don't truly care to do anything about it.
Nah.....voting for Jill Stein does nothing but help Trump get elected.

Let's make her President right now. How does she accomplish her objectives?

I want to talk this all the way through. Let's get past ideas and talk logistics.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Just to get the facts out there:

Yeah, it's not a lot but it's also not nothing. What they need is support, der. And that means people voting for them when it's an available choice.
And like you said getting 15%> will at least get both parties paying lip service to the popular policies they promote. And can be held accountable when they don't do it once in office.
Imagine if we got to the point I don't know a large ethnic group voted majority Green. Maybe there concerns would be taken somewhat more seriously. Just an idea.
More voting choices is good and pushing for more choices is a good idea to. Dems I hold no I'll will, I used to be just like you. Just saying just blindly voting for them isn't working for anyone but the oligarchy. Everyone knows it but want to be on the winning team. Unfortunately, it's a hollow victory that's not even guaranteed either.

Last edited: