So Jill Stein has an ACTUAL black agenda on her website. Why can’t we vote 3rd party?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah.....voting for Jill Stein does nothing but help Trump get elected.

Let's make her President right now. How does she accomplish her objectives?

I want to talk this all the way through. Let's get past ideas and talk logistics.
Of course it does, but again it defeats the purpose of what voting is supposed to be for if you’re voting for the candidate one feels is best for them.

It’s why I always continue to insist that the two party system is outdated when you have one party that can literally hold the country hostage if they don’t get their way.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Look at this shyt:

It says Reparations in big bold letters:

REPARATIONS AND THE AGENDA TO FACILITATE BLACK LIBERATION​

A Jill Stein Administration will guarantee as a human right reparations to the descendants of African slaves for the historic crime of enslavement. Reparations is a cornerstone of the Black Agenda, but reparations is far from the only policy needed to begin to redress what has been stolen from the Black community over 400+ years.

Scholars and activists who have studied and formulated propositions for Reparations itself have put the minimum cash value of reparations at $12 trillion, to be paid to those who claim legitimate descendancy from enslaved Blacks prior to the Civil War. This number is derived not only from the stolen labor prior to 1865, but also from the reneged promise of Field Order 15, commonly referred to as “40 acres and a mule”, which was never made good upon.

We don’t need any further debate on whether reparations should be paid. They should, without question, as they were in 1988 to those impacted by WWII Japanese internment camps. The Stein administration will confer with Black community leaders on who qualifies, how they qualify (historical records exist), how much they will be paid in cash, and how those payments will be made.

There are other policies essential to the overall Black Agenda, as slavery was not the only historic crime against the Black community in America. We recognize both historic and existing racism in America, While it has been addressed in legislation such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964, to this day an end to systemic racism has never been realized. Many of these essential policies, such as universal healthcare, immigration, policing, and free public college education, are addressed in other areas of this platform. Furthermore
, it should be noted that the Black Agenda is a progressive agenda.

I'd vote for her.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They’ve been around for like 20 years.. anybody remember Ralph Nader?? Anyway, why haven’t they gained and ground in all this time? The Green Party is like when people try to put you up on music. You’ll say I’m going to check them out, but you leave the person trying to pit you on and you never check them out again. You can vote for Stein if you want, it’s like throwing a piece of paper in the trash though.
That's an easy answer and you can start by reading the comments from some of the usual suspects in this thread shooting down the idea and even clowning it.

That's okay though as people would rather bytch and complain about everything else from the founding fathers being outdated except one of the most important that even they would tell you they'd frown upon what's transpired

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
That's an easy answer and you can start by reading the comments from some of the usual suspects in this thread shooting down the idea and even clowning it.

That's okay though as people would rather bytch and complain about everything else from the founding fathers being outdated except one of the most important that even they would tell you they'd frown upon what's transpired
It's getting clowned because it's a clown idea.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's getting clowned because it's a clown idea.
The founding fathers who created the foundation of the two party would say otherwise especially if they knew how one can hold the country hostage along with how corporate money influences even the highest levels of the government.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Every Black person should just walk to their representative and demand that they deal with the points on that list. I think Dems covered the Justice for Black Farmers Act though.

I wonder who exactly wrote that for her.

Yeah really the whole point of their existence is to bring radical ideas into the mainstream and hope they gain enough popularity to pressure the main parties to implement them.

We were watching TBC interview and my wife was getting so annoyed at Jill Stein and the hotep breh. “THEYRE TAKING AWAY VOTES FROM DEMOCRATS!”

I’m like maybe but it’s on the democrats to bring in Green Party voters. I don’t think we should ever be mad at other alternatives being presented

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unlike the other third party presidential nominees, Jill Stein comes off as the least serious.
Roosevelt, Debs, Nader, and even Perot all came off as if they really were serious with their campaigns, and I just don't get that from Stein. It feels like she only popped up in 2016 when it became clear that Sanders was going to lose the Democratic Primary against Hillary

Daps
It was stupid by me because I voted for some stupid shyt.

If Stein really gave a fukk as well as the Green, they would invest in the Black community, really push laws and changes on the local level and they would get traction if it worked but they don't. No one wants Blacks to do well outside of Blacks.
This 100%.

Green Party has to win hearts and minds at the local level. If you can't win mayoral races and statewide races on a consistent basis.....how would they ever win the White House? What good is Jill Stein if 99.9% of the House and Senate is Dem or GOP?

It would be like Obama in 2010/2011. Wear the crown but can't get anything done because of obstructionist strategy...except she'd have to woo both sides.

Think we have a group of brehs that only care about these Purity Tests when a Dem has a decent shot at the Oval Office. If this was Romney vs Walz...you wouldn't hear a peep. Because it's someone Blackish running against Dear Leader Trump, they wanna show their azz.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This 100%.

Green Party has to win hearts and minds at the local level. If you can't win mayoral races and statewide races on a consistent basis.....how would they ever win the White House? What good is Jill Stein if 99.9% of the House and Senate is Dem or GOP?

It would be like Obama in 2010/2011. Wear the crown but can't get anything done because of obstructionist strategy...except she'd have to woo both sides.

Think we have a group of brehs that only care about these Purity Tests when a Dem has a decent shot at the Oval Office. If this was Romney vs Walz...you wouldn't hear a peep. Because it's someone Blackish running against Dear Leader Trump, they wanna show their azz.
Congress proposes laws not the president.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Black Americans are going to have to break the spine of not only the black maga conservative but also the Democratic plantation led by the HBCU boards and fraternities. Create a voting block with about 2-3 million united committed votes and sell them to the candidate who will adhere to our agenda.

Right now we voting on emotionalism feelings and symbolism and we are being driven to vote on this premise from all sides.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The founding fathers who created the foundation of the two party would say otherwise especially if they knew how one can hold the country hostage along with how corporate money influences even the highest levels of the government.
The irony of that is that George Washington didn't want the US to adopt national parties because of the very issue we face today.

bnew

Veteran
Daps