So Jill Stein has an ACTUAL black agenda on her website. Why can’t we vote 3rd party?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You can have a third party, even a fourth party or tenth party. But it does not take a genius to understand why people don't vote for them.

It should've been like in France where it's like a knockout tournament, then we could see the real support of those parties.

You can say "I'll vote foor the green party" sounds good in theory, but in practice it means that you are installing two white supremacists in the supreme court. Which in practice means that any type of black anything -- except banning anything that helps black people -- will be impossible during your lifetime.

So go on and live in theory, and we'll live the consequences in practice. But really, it doesn't matter if you don't live in swing states, hopefully all Fba agents live in democrat or republican states.

Last edited:

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
This broad only pops up every 4 years to undermine democrats and to help elect republicans.

I hate to break it y'all but this country is too racist to ever approve reparations.

California shot down affirmative action TWICE and y'all think we going to get reparations with protest votes?!

stringer-bell-the-wire.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
you have no idea how things work smh

vote jill stein yall :dead:
That’s the problem. How things work have been outdated for years now.

As I continue to say on this site, a lot of the shyt that the Founding Fathers created has been outdated for years now.

The two party system is one of them especially considering that they had no way of knowing how corporate interests would influence all of politics.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
She has no chance of being president she has run for president twice with never getting up to 2 percent in the polls, she isnt a serious candidate she runs for office every four years trying to get votes way from the democratic nominee. A vote for stein is a vote for trump, its another both sides tactics
I would say Stein is doing her part to attempt to swing the Overton window as left as reasonably possible in these trying times. Between corporate democrats, neocon republicans and the maga crowd, having someone remind people of actual common sense policies is needed.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wouldn't call him a c00n for voting for a party (Green) that's not a serious party and a politician (Stein) who uses it to bankroll her lifestyle on top of getting favors from overseas influence.

If the Greens were serious, you'd see them pop up more than just every four years.

:mjcry: NGL I was all for folks like Stein, Warren, and etc...but yeah the 3rd party is the epitome of a grifter trying to go big time.