So Jill Stein has an ACTUAL black agenda on her website. Why can’t we vote 3rd party?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
And like I’ve said before. That’s unfortunate that they are having to go that route as it completely defeats the purpose of what voting is supposed to be for.

A lot of people are content with the two party system and will rather complaining than truly do anything about it.
Politics isn't easy. The US government was created in such a way that change is and will be slow. Change can be a multigenerational process, but every choice a person makes when voting or not voting is contributing to that change, whether it's in their favor or not.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This isn't completely true, especially where local politics are concerned. Organizing and building a coalition for a run at a lower-level office is possible. Several Green party politicians have won local races for county, municipal, education and special districts. Jill Stein just doesn't care about that. She is nothing more than a spoiler.
I’m talking about on a major scale and not just local.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This isn't to anyone specific, but we live in a capitalistic society where we are and have been at the bottom of the totem pole. No one is going to save you. You have to go out and get it yourself. Whether that be though a standard college education path, trade school, or just lucking up on some type of venture, you can not look for others to save you. Put yourself out there, take risk, and stay determined.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Imagine someone forces you at gunpoint to pick one of five doors to walk through

Walking through the first door gets you kneecapped in the right leg

Walking through the second door gets you a 5% raise

Walking through the 3rd 4th or 5th doors has a .01% percent chance of getting a 30% raise and a 99.99% chance of getting kneecapped

Which door would you pick? :jbhmm:
:russ:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Wtf? Y’all really on some weirdo shyt
I think that was sarcasm, breh. :lolbron:
She has no chance of being president she has run for president twice with never getting up to 2 percent in the polls, she isnt a serious candidate she runs for office every four years trying to get votes way from the democratic nominee. A vote for stein is a vote for trump, its another both sides tactics
A vote for anything but Kamala Khan Harris (or even no vote for Trump!) is a vote for Trump according to these dipshyts. :what:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
A third party candidate can't win. Now the exception would be if you are in a deeply red or deeply blue state then throwing your vote away doesn't really matter anyway. Otherwise that shyt is a waste of time lmao.

Teddy Roosevelt was a 2 term president who later on tried to run for a third term as a third-party candidate and even he only got 88 electoral votes. In modern elections Ross Perot for 19% of the popular vote and got no electoral college votes.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Only see greens pop up during presidential elections. They aren’t serious. They’re only an empty vote for the politically inexperienced. I get it. I also used to be politically inexperienced and also humored the Green Party. But where are they besides Presidential Elections? Jill Stein been at it and been the Green nominee for decades. Has barely made a case and I say this as someone that voted for Stein in 2012.