So is anybody using Dolby atmos yet?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
So I'm a grown ass man with my own house, so I'm not really into the headphone thing. Problem is I only have an old ass Samsung sound bar with a baby ass woofer connected to my OLED. I feel that's disrespectful to the TV so I was considering investing in surround sound.

:whoa:before you motherfukkers link me to some $1500 klipsch setup or some shyt, let me be clear that I don't want to pay more than $500 for my first setup. I've never had surround sound before so I'm sure going from a measly sound bar to 5.1 will be :ahh:

Not trying to jack the thread @PS4 I'm just not sure if this really warrants a separate one. Also I'd like a setup that can utilize Dolby Atmos, if fiscally possible.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I'm a grown ass man with my own house, so I'm not really into the headphone thing. Problem is I only have an old ass Samsung sound bar with a baby ass woofer connected to my OLED. I feel that's disrespectful to the TV so I was considering investing in surround sound.

:whoa:before you motherfukkers link me to some $1500 klipsch setup or some shyt, let me be clear that I don't want to pay more than $500 for my first setup. I've never had surround sound before so I'm sure going from a measly sound bar to 5.1 will be :ahh:

Not trying to jack the thread @PS4 I'm just not sure if this really warrants a separate one. Also I'd like a setup that can utilize Dolby Atmos, if fiscally possible.
Then use a headset :win:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Premium 5.1-Ch. Home Theater System with Subwoofer - Monoprice.com

DENON AVR-S720W 7.2-Ch x 75 Watts Networking A/V Receiver

hxxps://www.amazon.com/Micca-MB42X-Bookshelf-Speakers-Tweeter/dp/B00E7H8GG2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511472100&sr=8-2&keywords=micca+mb42x

That's probably the best you can do for $500.You can start off with something like that and then upgrade piece by piece