PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You’re talking about a format made for multiple speakers

Downmixed into stereo

It’s still coming out of a left and a right speaker , 2 Channels

I have heard and have virtual surround sound headphones , some do a good job but it’s not the same .... at all

If you have really have degrees I shouldn’t have to explain this to you, stop being a yokel
That's great that you're an expert on dinosaur technology
dinos34-38.jpg

When you get a 2nd degree you'll learn about that zero point quantum audio from the futecha :ufdup:

And :umad:

court does , its what hes rambling about
:stop:

Get off my dikk, this thread is about Dolby atmos. Either talk about that or kick rocks. If you are disputing the claims of Dolby and digital foundry? Ok, at the very least try it yourself then talk that shyt. Or...

Tell us why :umad:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
What if you don't have a theater setup :wtf:

What if you live in an apartment :dwillhuh:

What if you don't have a sound proofed basement, but have a family, kids/etc?

Why is so much time being wasted on if someone would need headsets like if headsets isn't this huge business, like many a thread hasn't been made for headsets.

If you're asking why headsets and Dolby, did you look at anything in this thread or just the threads title :facepalm:

What part of, directional audio.. In any headset.. Thanks to this new tech. Is the premise too complicated? You think you need a theater to experience 3D audio?

The answer is no, free trial too so all I'm hearing is excuses. Try it then talk that shyt or :umad: in my book. Maybe you bought a home theater and because of that you're salty there is tech making all that unnecessary for a person who is only worried about gaming. Let's now hear the results of people trying it instead of those who have doubts and refuse to :tu:

im guessing the bold is you
so you dont even know how much of a waste it is for only a headphone setup

like the shyt is designed for home theater set ups of multiple speakers and woofers
and your using it just for headphones
thats not futuristic at all
thats just not really knowing how audio works

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That's great that you're an expert on dinosaur technology
dinos34-38.jpg

When you get a 2nd degree you'll learn about that zero point quantum audio from the futecha :ufdup:

And :umad:

:stop:

Get off my dikk, this thread is about Dolby atmos. Either talk about that or kick rocks. If you are disputing the claims of Dolby and digital foundry? Ok, at the very least try it yourself then talk that shyt. Or...

You’re a clown.

Probably think a Chrysler 300 ain’t that different from a Bentley.

I don’t know why I waste my time with your nonsense, you won’t be buying this shyt anyway

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
im guessing the bold is you
so you dont even know how much of a waste it is for only a headphone setup

like the shyt is designed for home theater set ups of multiple speakers and woofers
and your using it just for headphones
thats not futuristic at all
thats just not really knowing how audio works
So tell us all exactly how Dolby Atmos objectional based 3D audio works and give us a review of how it compares. If you can't do that then assuming I don't have a proper setup is just you being a dumbass bitter bytch :umad:

I'm not assuming, I know for a fact you haven't tried this so save your speculation for another thread. Digital foundry video is posted so you can learn exactly what this tech is capable of. Its hilariously sad you're talking around people who tested it and say it works. Snap out of it and take your L with you on the way out, uh buh bye :camby:
You’re a clown.

Probably think a Chrysler 300 ain’t that different from a Bentley.

I don’t know why I waste my time with your nonsense, you won’t be buying this shyt anyway
So when confronted with the facts, when told to try it for free, when asked if you tried it instead of simply saying you haven't yet you too resort to petty insults like a toddler. I see that as being a weak human being, a mental midget :smugbiden:

A lil bytch nikka :umad:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So tell us all exactly how Dolby Atmos objectional based 3D audio works and give us a review of how it compares. If you can't do that then assuming I don't have a proper setup is just you being a dumbass bitter bytch :umad:

I'm not assuming, I know for a fact you haven't tried this so save your speculation for another thread. Digital foundry video is posted so you can learn exactly what this tech is capable of. Its hilariously sad you're talking around people who tested it and say it works. Snap out of it and take your L with you on the way out, uh buh bye :camby:

So when confronted with the facts, when told to try it for free, when asked if you tried it instead of simply saying you haven't yet you too resort to petty insults like a toddler. I see that as being a weak human being, a mental midget :smugbiden:

A lil bytch nikka :umad:

Ok Breh, The fact that you think you can buy a 15 dollar app and magically have real Atmos sound in stereo headphones is hilarious, I'm starting to question your mental capacity.

Oh, but its an Xbox app, so of course its full proof right :russ:

If your dumb ass doesnt know the difference between reverbs and delays that are designed to trick you into surround sound and a real full Dolby setup then i feel bad for you.

I can't believe your trying to argue this

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ok Breh, The fact that you think you can buy a 15 dollar app and magically have real Atmos sound in stereo headphones is hilarious, I'm starting to question your mental capacity.

Oh, but its an Xbox app, so of course its full proof right :russ:

If your dumb ass doesnt know the difference between reverbs and delays that are designed to trick you into surround sound and a real full Dolby setup then i feel bad for you.

I can't believe your trying to argue this
I made a thread on Dolby atmos, then posted a digital foundry video on it.

You are trying to argue how good it is even tho you have literally no idea what it can do. Do you feel in 200 yrs they won't have technology that can accomplish what Dolby atmos is aiming for?

Well while you wait 200yrs, you could just try the tech then give us your impressions. Anything else is just human vanity aka mental midget disease. Try it then talk that shyt or...

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
court does , its what hes rambling about

I truly dont know how you guys got that from this thread:yeshrug:

He literally said for people that dont have a surround sound, people that have kids and live in close quarters that cant blast their surround sound at all times...I didnt know about this, I tried it and it made my 20 dollar headset sound so much better (I didnt even know about windows sonic) ...I dont even see where he said he thinks it will replace a surround sound which is what everyone is assuming...

Man i know yall dont like court but damn.:dwillhuh: In his defense, this type of stuff happens in every thread the man makes...I saw one thread he made about a new game coming out and the first post was "STFU" :gucci:...with 6 daps:gucci:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I made a thread on Dolby atmos, then posted a digital foundry video on it.

You are trying to argue how good it is even tho you have literally no idea what it can do. Do you feel in 200 yrs they won't have technology that can accomplish what Dolby atmos is aiming for?

Well while you wait 200yrs, you could just try the tech then give us your impressions. Anything else is just human vanity aka mental midget disease. Try it then talk that shyt or...

Moron

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I truly dont know how you guys got that from this thread:yeshrug:

He literally said for people that dont have a surround sound, people that have kids and live in close quarters that cant blast their surround sound at all times...I didnt know about this, I tried it and it made my 20 dollar headset sound so much better (I didnt even know about windows sonic) ...I dont even see where he said he thinks it will replace a surround sound which is what everyone is assuming...

Man i know yall dont like court but damn.:dwillhuh: In his defense, this type of stuff happens in every thread the man makes...I saw one thread he made about a new game coming out and the first post was "STFU" :gucci:...with 6 daps:gucci:
Sadly it boils down to vanity. If someone spent $$$ on an entertainment set-up they don't want to hear about getting anything decent thru a headset.

Same with tv's. As tech like 4k is getting established there will be a bunch of outdated early sets. So for the people who spent thousands on say an OLED tv, they hate if you speak of an alternative because it's a status thing :manny:

It's just funny watching it play out, I don't get mad at these clowns. I sometimes get annoyed outsiders can't tell who is who :mjlol:

teacher

All Star
Daps
The real thing is always better then a facsimile, because the fake has to fake it while the real thing does it because that’s what it was made to do lol....bootleg might be good enough for some :francis:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Let us know the results of that, and if you could do the free trial of Dolby atmos (no credit card needed) I'd like to know your impressions :thumbsup:
Didn't notice a difference, looked up my astros and they have Dolby 7.1 surround so maybe that's why. My phone has Dolby atmos so I know how good head phones can sound for music

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Didn't notice a difference, looked up my astros and they have Dolby 7.1 surround so maybe that's why. My phone has Dolby atmos so I know how good head phones can sound for music
You did the Windows sonic or Dolby atmos?
And Dolby atmos is only available for a handful of games at the moment. Gears 4 being one of them...