A teacher caught students using ChatGPT on their first assignment to introduce themselves

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Sad man, hope the generations after me don’t be come completely reliant on this shyt.

Only humans would think being faster and more efficient is bad lol. These teachers need to change their outlook on their profession and start thinking about how to teach in the future.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Teachers need to realize that take home assignments make it too easy to be lazy and/or cheat.
Should just shorten the writing assignment so that you can finish it within the time of class. and then sit there in class and watch them all write it up.
You can tell if something is well written within a few paragraphs, don't need 10 page essays to get the point across either

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, I’m not mad at them using it if they put in various facts/inputs about themselves and told chat to make an intro for their philosophy class based on abc and xyz. Or asked for a template that they could use to structure it.

But if they just typed in some shyt like “chat write a 2 page introduction of who I am for my philosophy class” they lazy as shyt.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
fukking hated that shyt, in college you had to do it several times every couple of months.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean, I’m not mad at them using it if they put in various facts/inputs about themselves and told chat to make an intro for their philosophy class based on abc and xyz. Or asked for a template that they could use to structure it.

But if they just typed in some shyt like “chat write a 2 page introduction of who I am for my philosophy class” they lazy as shyt.
Would you be cool if your kids did that, then five minutes later they go "Dad, I finished my homework!!!"

We know the answer, popped shyt, now apologize
Long kiss (pause)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you be cool if your kids did that, then five minutes later they go "Dad, I finished my homework!!!"

We know the answer, popped shyt, now apologize
Long kiss (pause)

Yeah probably not..
full