So I went through my chick’s phone: A couple of takeaways…

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In my case, she tried but men are better at password security than women. A woman has the same password on EVERYTHING. Her friends were asking if she had my laptop password to get into my cloud and guess what? She magically had a reason to use my laptop. :francis:

Changed the password the next day and she tried to use the password. The very next day to snoop and I have it on camera lol. Apple is the GOAT.
Crazy
I just don’t know how a relationship can last with these dynamics and lack of trust

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Also brehs never let them try to hit you with the "this is an invasion of privacy" congame when you ask to go through the phone.

That's always code for "he's getting close to finding out:sadcam:"

FULL DISCLOSURE or you're exiting the relationship.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Crazy
I just don’t know how a relationship can last with these dynamics and lack of trust
The internet has changed the dynamics. There have been ain’t shyt women and men since the beginning of time.

The only difference is that 30/40 years ago, a man could have a whole different family in a different city, let alone state, and no one would be the wiser.

Women would get piped down by the neighbor, postman, raise his child without the husband having a clue. People were happier in ignorance because let’s face it, unless you were a private detective, you wouldn’t have any idea of what really goes on.

Social media and smart phones have become a double edged sword. It gives people easier access to people to cheat with. But it also leads to a lack of privacy. Everything is traceable. Anything you do leaves a trail: GPS, text messages, social media posts.

Trust is a myth in the Information Age. It’s not a coincidence that people’s mental health is getting worse. Social media only fuels mistrust and paranoia. “Why did you like that photo? Why are you following him? Why is that person in your DMs? Why did you get tagged in this meme?”

That’s why I stay off social media. You eliminate 80% of the BS relationships encounter today. :hubie:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The internet has changed the dynamics. There have been ain’t shyt women and men since the beginning of time.

The only difference is that 30/40 years ago, a man could have a whole different family in a different city, let alone state, and no one would be the wiser.

Women would get piped down by the neighbor, postman, raise his child without the husband having a clue. People were happier in ignorance because let’s face it, unless you were a private detective, you wouldn’t have any idea of what really goes on.

Social media and smart phones have become a double edged sword. It gives people easier access to people to cheat with. But it also leads to a lack of privacy. Everything is traceable. Anything you do leaves a trail: GPS, text messages, social media posts.

Trust is a myth in the Information Age. It’s not a coincidence that people’s mental health is getting worse. Social media only fuels mistrust and paranoia. “Why did you like that photo? Why are you following him? Why is that person in your DMs? Why did you get tagged in this meme?”

That’s why I stay off social media. You eliminate 80% of the BS relationships encounter today. :hubie:
Yup
I don’t use social media

Asked this girl i was dating for a pic and she asked if i had Snapchat . I said yea but its uninstalled cause tbh i dont even wanna have her socials like that even though id like to creep and see more pics in her profile on ig lol

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
If you plan to get serious with any woman, especially to the point of marrying her, I strongly advise every man to go through their women’s phone. I’m deadly serious. Because I promise you, she’s thought of or definitely has done the same to you.

And to you clowns who say “you’re just insecure if you do that”, you’re complete morons. Best case scenario, you find out she’s actually a decent honest woman. Better case scenario, you find out she’s an unscrupulous whore and can act accordingly.

Please tell me what’s the downside? Only getting caught is so don’t be stupid about it. But if you want to be a simp like Mario Winans on that “I don’t wanna know” nonsense then go ahead.

Alot of you are still in denial about how women are. There are secrets they don’t even tell their best friends that they’ll take to the grave with them. shyt that would shock you.
Always dropping knowledge.
:myman:
I’m married now. My phone is open. When we were dating exclusively, I told her you can look at anything you want. I am committed to you. I only ask that you don’t look at my conservations with my family.
:manny:
You have to earn and build trust. I didn't expect to get trust off top. I didn’t go through her phone cause I didn’t care. I ended up dropping FB though cause women be reachin out.
:pachaha:
I didn’t need that drama in my life. Been off FB for eight years and never missed it.

Open communication is key to a healthy relationship. Give up them IG and FB passwords Brehs. It will keep you and her honest.
:lolbron:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yup
I don’t use social media

Asked this girl i was dating for a pic and she asked if i had Snapchat . I said yea but its uninstalled cause tbh i dont even wanna have her socials like that even though id like to creep and see more pics in her profile on ig lol
Once you accept that we’re all fallible as human beings, you won’t put too much stock into faithfulness. It’s a harsh reality to accept but if you go into a relationship with lowered expectations, you’ll be happier.

Men already go in with this mentality. For the most part, we don’t expect a unicorn like women do. As long as we get some p*ssy and a warm meal with little to no nagging, we’re not fussy.

A lot of women have been sold a dream that their Prince Charming is out there. They end up holding onto this mythological Mandingo who will only be faithful to them (because she believes her vagina is more special than billions of other women) and he’ll put a ring on her finger.

What happens? She reaches her 30s, she has been so fussy because she’s let her single friends gas her up about not settling. Her biological clock starts clicking… so now what? That dikk she’s been the side piece to for the better part of 5 years tells her he’s getting married.

She goes crazy and mad that she wasn’t promoted to wifey status. She goes back to that guy she curved years ago because she saw him as beneath her during her prime years.

She ends up “settling” and resenting that guy because he wasn’t even her 2nd or 3rd choice, but she knows she can’t do any better at this point.

She talks shyt on social media all day about how men ain’t shyt, mad at the brehs who still out there, living their best lives child free, no baggage, no stress. Meanwhile, she’s still stalking her ex on social media, loved up with a family, lamenting she wasted her best years on him while her 2nd and 3rd choices pay her no mind.

You can apply that to 70% of single women today.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ion go through phones. But I make okay paper and fit a magnum. lol. Also I don't want anyone going through my phone randomly even though I am happily faithful and monogamous. Old work will hit me up randomly to see if I'm still taken and even that's enough to create an environment of distrust.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’m cool on that and I would get caught. They told her get me to share my lo with her and she ran that game perfectly on me. We share our locations with each other and she regularly checks it. She admitted to it and she has asked me to bring her something home from the store because, “ I see you’re at Wal-Mart…”
I'll never understand how this became a normal thing in relationships.

This is fukking weird.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Another thing brehs when you ask for the phone watch out for what I call "the summoning of Niagra falls" congame aka a bunch of sudden tears, SNOT and mass crying along with the sudden health issues "I'm having a panic attack right now. I need air. I feel like fainting. Why are you being like this/doing this to me?:to:" aka let me step out so I can delete everything so I can keep fooling your dumb ass. You have to be MENTALLY STRONG and reaffirm "if you don't give me your phone right now the relationship is DONE". Crazy how women can suddenly to turn into Angela Bassett at will.