So I think my sister cheating on her husband..smh

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mention to her husband that she cane round there to use the bathroom and see his reaction. All tho if he knows about the former high school classmate neighbour that would raise suspicion in any thinking man.

If she is cheating she either don't think you gonna open your mouth to her or anyone about it, don't think your smart enough to put stuff together or simply doesn't give a damn what you think about it because she left her car parked in your driveway.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Mention to her husband that she cane round there to use the bathroom and see his reaction. All tho if he knows about the former high school classmate neighbour that would raise suspicion in any thinking man.

If she is cheating she either don't think you gonna open your mouth to her or anyone about it, don't think your smart enough to put stuff together or simply doesn't give a damn what you think about it because she left her car parked in your driveway.
Im not mentioning anything imma mind my business like everyone is saying.

Also I wasnt specific. Technically its not my neighbor but the cousin of my neighbor.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Weird situation you're in cuz she's blood so you obviously got to have her back before her husbands. But that doesn't mean you can't be disappointed in her.

If I were you, I'd drops subs next time you see her about how you knew what was goin on and see how she reacts.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
be a noble standup guy and let your brother n law know your sister aint shyt....

or you gonna stick to the code and let your sister live out her "hot girl summer"
This hot girl/boy summer shyt is gonna get a lot of divorce lawyers paid.

Imagine if she got preggo and that man believed its his and OP is the only one who knows the truth

I’m laughing but a lot of folks are born in this Secret Lover lifestyle like Bane in the Dark Knight Rises

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Dog we not gone literally stomp dude out. He is my brother in law. One of us just gone have to whoop his ass. Not go overboard on some menace to society type shyt. No charges pressed and no one getting locked up.
Aight breh:mjlol:
Be safe out here.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Aight breh:mjlol:
Be safe out here.
LivePitifulAlligatorsnappingturtle-max-1mb.gif

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not mentioning anything imma mind my business like everyone is saying.

Also I wasnt specific. Technically its not my neighbor but the cousin of my neighbor.

There's kids involved, if I was you I wouldn't snitch but I would attempt to do some like covert investigations and if it does indeed turn out to be what it looks like it will inevitably be, then I'd approach my sister like wagwan what you doing?

Besides, if it is what it seems it may inevitably end up being,, that cookie trail doesn't lead far away from home at all.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How was her body language when she got out the car? Was she smiling ear to ear? You say they weren't touchy-feely but if she was bold enough to do it near your house where you can see, then its either very stupid of her or nothing happened.

They could just got a cup of coffee and caught up on some things, it happens.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:ufdup:Invite them and your neighbor around for dinner. Together. Don't tell them the other party has been invited. :obama:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Talk to her personally and tell her to be careful. If she cheated tell her don’t do that shyt again for her own safety before dude gets suspicious.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Grown ass nikka can't ask his sis where they went. If you don't have the balls to talk to her about it then dead it and turn the other way. It could be nothing like catching up with an old friend over dinner/coffee but I'm sure if they one on one homeboy is planting seeds. I would check her.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Confront her...lovingly. Only a mater of time before her husband shows up at your door blaming YOU for her cheating. You will be in the middle of drama that you didn't ask for. Don't let it get that far, nip it in the bud now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I honestly don't know what to do about shyt like this.

I'm in a similar situation right now, not a relative but a close family friend who we think might be doing some really evil shyt behind her fiance's back. We've only known the fiance for a couple months now but we really like him (I actually hired him to work for me and we helped set him up in his spot). I don't think we'd let them actually start planning the wedding without telling her that either she was gonna have to tell him or we're gonna tell him. So want to see a young man get his life ruined like that and have it hanging on our conscience.

Problem is when we don't have proof of it yet, and they're not actually planning the wedding yet, we don't know how much to say.