So I think my sister cheating on her husband..smh

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Once sis parked in ya driveway, it became your problem. Hard to ignore something when they bring it right to your doorstep. If you cool with your crib being a starter base of operations for questionable activities then don't say shyt, but.....

that couldn't be me. Sis would have to :camby: that bullshyt somewhere else. Cuz when she get caught up and nikkas find out it was your neighbor she was cheating with, nikkas gon think you knew and was down with it all along anyway. Remove yourself from that situation as early as possible.
fukked up part is she could cheat with anybody in the world, and she choose your neighbor. :hhh:
She got no respect for her nikka or her brother. :snoop:

I agree with this...normally i would say mind ya busines but she literally brought that shyt to your driveway....set some boundaries....then mind ya business...she all the way wrong for pulling you into it though and she needs to be checked

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Shes an adult and is gonna do as she pleases, but you should def check her for disrespecting your home by parking in your driveway to hoe out. Fam, friends, idgaf, if youre gonna do dirt, do you, but dont try to bring that bullshyt my way or pull me in it:camby:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Does your brother in law seem like the Chris Benoit type

You gotta mentally run through each scenario and choose the best way forward for yourself. Cause it's kind of obvious sis don't give a fukk about you cuz. She got you involved in some shyt men will kill over.

Sidebar people this is why you don't have kids or get married until you are mentally and emotionally ready. Sis never should have got married, marriage is incomaptible with hot girl summers

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Still no real proof. Husband did cheat earlier in the marriage but that was 4 years ago and they are still married so they got past that. IDK if I should even mention to her that I know she was with my neighbor when she stopped by. shyts uncomfortable. If I see her park outside my house again then I will tell her how I feel.
Complete and utter myth. :russ:

Cheating can never be looked over, no matter how many years have passed.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This relationship was doomed from the start.

They both came with baggage from other relationships. I’m not saying that’s a deal breaker but you need a certain level of maturity to have a blended family.

She was the bread winner so she was never gonna respect her husband. fukk what anyone else says, when the women is making the most money in the marriage, she wears at the pants.

I would personally mind my own business. That’s your blood, you have no conclusive evidence that she’s cheating. Even if she is, so what? She’s an adult, it’s her life, let her make her own mistakes. She’s been cheated on by her husband, do you really think that’s water under the bridge?

Women don’t ever forget betrayal, they quietly plot their revenge.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Lmfao OP jus go head and get the strap if you ain’t got one.
Might end messy but better safe than sorry ya know.
Breh gon wanna bear her ass for it.

They both cheating on each other now the way Peak American relationships supposed to be with kids involved:martin:

Why sis staying with a cheater.even if he BD

She the breadwinner.get her to bush em before other shyt happen

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay out of it. Even if he whoop her it’s nothing you can do. Don’t get into something you can’t control...and oh yea she’s grown. Take this as a valuable lesson women ain’t shyt even our love ones. Lastly it’s still cheating even if they ain’t fukk cause she’s clearly sneaking and hiding.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Obviously, your sister doesn't talk to you on that level about her intimate relationships.

If it were me and I were in your situation, I'd mind my business.

Life comes full circle and eventually she'll end up with an atonement one way or another for what she's doing.

I know it might get under your skin because she's your sister, but it really doesn't have anything to do with you though. See it, but don't see it. Not your battle to fight.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just man up and tell your sister what it looked like and you wasnt feeling it.

What if your brother law is one of them, if I cant have her, nobody can types ? Then goes off and does some ol wild shyt in retaliation.

You're gut already telling you it's some bullshyt. Check that shyt asap.

There ain't no scenario where "hey, I'm going to bro house for a min" but really with another nikka looks good on you.