So I think my sister cheating on her husband..smh

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
two wrongs don't make a right..........

and what you say to your sister ain't gonna change shyt mane...

your sister gave NO FUKKS that night as she FUKKED YOUR NEIGHBOR DUDE

and even if she ceases all relations with that Neighbor.....

trust me she gonna be throwing that box at some other dude.....mane she is frustrated.....

no woman likes being the financial breadwinner in a family while she got a whole husband at home

its best OP you just mind yo damn business....

no disrespect but as the OG's say..YA GOTTA LET A HOE BE A HOE :manny:
Watch yo muthafukka mouth. Did you even read the OP. I said I think. IDK what really happened. Knowing my sister it's a good chance nothing happened. shyt's just weird.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Glad I dont have sisters.:blessed:
Be morally obligated to defend and protect drama addicts,manipulators and shyt starters from other men brehs.

Ya sister end up gettin her teeth knocked out behind this what you gonna do Op?:mjgrin:
Thats my sister. What you mean? Whoever done it gone get stomped out by me and my 2 brothers. da fukk

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Watch yo muthafukka mouth. Did you even read the OP. I said I think. IDK what really happened. Knowing my sister it's a good chance nothing happened. shyt's just weird.

bf11a329f1192e820d58ed763921f196.500x280x35.gif
you the dumbazz who put your sista's business out there wanting feedback

even stevie wonder can see she doing THOT ACTIVITIES and you gonna get mad and demand respect for your ratchet azz sister when YOU DON'T EVEN RESPECT HER by asking RANDOM STRANGERS online to give OUR opinons about her...

:umad: i hope your brother n law beat yo azz for being such a lame fukk bwoi cosigning her hoe acitivies....you chatty patty fasshyole

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Could be they was just good friends that havent seen each other in years.

Unless they do this all the time than that diff.

If not it really dont seem like much u dont kno how long they was gone for.

Its hard to confront her
Thats what I was thinking too.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So they been married for like 7 years. She is the breadwinner but he works too.They still married and living together with 4 kids. She had 2 from previous relationship and he had 1(lives with mother). They had 2 together since being married.

Anyhow she visited me today around 2:00pm with nieces and nephews. Turns out she went to high school went my neighbor. She 35 and im 29. So she went outside and they was chatting and laughing for about a good 30 minutes. She eventually left to go back home and cook dinner I believe. So around 9:30 she came back by my house by herself without the kids and said she wanted to use my bathroom but thats becasue I came outside when I saw her pull up. Im like okay cool. Then she left(Or so I thought, i didnt watch her leave) and I went and laid down. So when I got back up like a hour and a half later to go to the fridge her car was parked in my driveway but she was nowhere to be seen. I was at a lost for words. I called her phone but no answer. 30 minutes later the neighbor pulled in his driveway and she got out the car. They talked and laughed outside the car but aint no kiss or nothing happen before she got in her car and left.

Not sure what to think. I despise cheating ad have never done it but it aint really none of my business i guess. shyts just weird I didnt see her as someone who would cheat though, kinda dissapointing. Although I dont know if anything happened anyway.

The neighbor took her to the Telly and greased up her guts real good :mjgrin:

You gonna snitch or nah? :mjgrin:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
bf11a329f1192e820d58ed763921f196.500x280x35.gif
you the dumbazz who put your sista's business out there wanting feedback

even stevie wonder can see she doing THOT ACTIVITIES and you gonna get mad and demand respect for your ratchet azz sister when YOU DON'T EVEN RESPECT HER by asking RANDOM STRANGERS online to give OUR opinons about her...

:umad: i hope your brother n law beat yo azz for being such a lame fukk bwoi cosigning her hoe acitivies....you chatty patty fasshyole
nikka I will bust yo ass talking tuff online breh. Ever in the 305 @ me. I will whoop yo ass first quarter.