Supporter
Daps
:russ:
Edit:
He cheated before:mjlol:
She make the most money:mjlol:

I'd be more surprised if she didn't have dikk on the side.:francis::yeshrug:

But all of this is irrelevant. OP...mind ur business:ufdup:
Even if none of that was true I'd still mind my business as far as telling anyone. But unlike OP I would have just came out and asked her wtf she putting her car in my driveway at 10 at night.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
nikka I will bust yo ass talking tuff online breh. Ever in the 305 @ me. I will whoop yo ass first quarter.
Oh... This is Dade County!!!

C’mon breh. I know she’s your sister but she isn’t exempt from the obvious. Try to be objective and imagine if you were in your bro-in-law’s position and found out your wife was kicking it heavy with some guy from high school. If it was The Zuu or the west then... :francis: forget about it.

God talks to us and He’s told you what to do about this. You have the answer but you probably want to go against God’s word for whatever reason. I say do God’s work and He’ll take it from there. Also, give facts not assumptions like you wrote on here and let whoever (bro-in-law) piece it together. If you disclose the information to to your BIL then warn the brother to not hit your sister and all is fine with the world.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Grown ass nikka can't ask his sis where they went. If you don't have the balls to talk to her about it then dead it and turn the other way. It could be nothing like catching up with an old friend over dinner/coffee but I'm sure if they one on one homeboy is planting seeds. I would check her.
If only the rest of the world abided by this....

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So they been married for like 7 years. She is the breadwinner but he works too.They still married and living together with 4 kids. She had 2 from previous relationship and he had 1(lives with mother). They had 2 together since being married.

Anyhow she visited me today around 2:00pm with nieces and nephews. Turns out she went to high school went my neighbor. She 35 and im 29. So she went outside and they was chatting and laughing for about a good 30 minutes. She eventually left to go back home and cook dinner I believe. So around 9:30 she came back by my house by herself without the kids and said she wanted to use my bathroom but thats becasue I came outside when I saw her pull up. Im like okay cool. Then she left(Or so I thought, i didnt watch her leave) and I went and laid down. So when I got back up like a hour and a half later to go to the fridge her car was parked in my driveway but she was nowhere to be seen. I was at a lost for words. I called her phone but no answer. 30 minutes later the neighbor pulled in his driveway and she got out the car. They talked and laughed outside the car but aint no kiss or nothing happen before she got in her car and left.

Not sure what to think. I despise cheating ad have never done it but it aint really none of my business i guess. shyts just weird I didnt see her as someone who would cheat though, kinda dissapointing. Although I dont know if anything happened anyway.

I don’t really see anything to be concerned about if you think your sister is stand up and honest. They could have easily went to get a burger and catch up, or got a coffee...anything could have happened. If you’re genuinely concerned then ask her but ask her respectfully because you are her bro not her dad.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This relationship was doomed from the start.

They both came with baggage from other relationships. I’m not saying that’s a deal breaker but you need a certain level of maturity to have a blended family.

She was the bread winner so she was never gonna respect her husband. fukk what anyone else says, when the women is making the most money in the marriage, she wears at the pants.

I would personally mind my own business. That’s your blood, you have no conclusive evidence that she’s cheating. Even if she is, so what? She’s an adult, it’s her life, let her make her own mistakes. She’s been cheated on by her husband, do you really think that’s water under the bridge?

Women don’t ever forget betrayal, they quietly plot their revenge.

They lay in the weeds waiting to strike

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit...all the red flags are there my dude...

she been married to that dude for 7 years...and and they got 4 kids thy are raising together

she is obviously BORED and TIRED of being the BREADWINNER and sees her Husband as WEAK and is only there for the sake of the secuirty of the kids...

she is looking a the fact that SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RETIRE AND LIVE AS A HOUSEWIFE WITH HER FEET KICKED UP DOING NOTHING BUT SHOPPING WHILE THE GROWN KIDS ARE OUT THE HOUSE....

she is miserable knowing she will live the rest of her life TAKING CARE OF HERSELF AND HIS AZZ ......yeah SHE GONNA FUKK SOMETHING :umad:

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ MY THREAD ABOUT THIS A FEW YEARS BACK about WOMEN VIEWING THIER HUSBANDS AS FAILURES IF THEY CAN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM QUIT THIER JOBS AND BE HOUSEWIVES:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-...e-he-is-an-underachiver-to-her.370880/page-26

just last night somebody's wife was having an "intimate" conversation with me about how "tired" she is of dealing with her underachieving husband who seems content with the 12$ an hour warehouse job he has been on since last year...she wants to move into a better home and they just had a baby 4 months ago.....

:francis:

That housewife shyt is for the birds. Once the kids are old enough to wash they own ass, do chores, and take they own asses to school at 7 in the morning and I'm gone at 7 in the morning, what are you doing? There's nothing to be cleaned because the kids do that. And it don't take 8 hours to cook.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Best thing you said in your thread that it was none of your business! You are absolutely right!

Don’t get involved! You have no proof that she is cheating and certainly don’t run to your brother in law telling him shyt either!

If she is cheating, it will eventually come to light when it is supposed to..

In the meantime, go on about your business and deal with your sister on some family level shyt..

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Variety = Spice of life
Let her cook :manny:

Daps
People saying mind your business don’t have foresight to this situation. The very least op can do is ask her wtf is going on because problems can arrive to his doorstep over her fukkery.

If she gets caught up, and gets her ass whooped is he still going to mind his business? The divorce? The kids being split up? Still none of his business?

Find out wtf is going on and set that shyt straight op. People are crazy out here.

I know for a fact if my girl cheats on me I’m at least beating her ass to a bloody pulp.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Ive decided imma just mind my business because I dont really know what happened. If she does it again though I will confront her and ask her wazzup because it is in front of my house. Could of been a one time catch up with old classmate. Ol boy got like 3 kids.