So I think my sister cheating on her husband..smh

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why would she park in your driveway and not think you would notice? She should have parked in the neighbor garage if she was gonna do dirt.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Ive decided imma just mind my business because I dont really know what happened. If she does it again though I will confront her and ask her wazzup because it is in front of my house. Could of been a one time catch up with old classmate. Ol boy got like 3 kids.
:whew: sounds like he's shooting for 4

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
yeah i'd be :jbhmm:

what's yr relationship with yr brother in law?

void this post if it it turned out this was some nas-tales

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
People saying mind your business don’t have foresight to this situation. The very least op can do is ask her wtf is going on because problems can arrive to his doorstep over her fukkery.

If she gets caught up, and gets her ass whooped is he still going to mind his business? The divorce? The kids being split up? Still none of his business?

Find out wtf is going on and set that shyt straight op. People are crazy out here.

I know for a fact if my girl cheats on me I’m at least beating her ass to a bloody pulp.

:upsetfavre: just leave her instead

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
It's possible nothing happened. Just some high school friends reconnecting
But if she keeps dropping by, are you content with being used as an alibi? :jbhmm:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Even if none of that was true I'd still mind my business as far as telling anyone. But unlike OP I would have just came out and asked her wtf she putting her car in my driveway at 10 at night.
Yeah unless u trying to avoid getting ur car repo'ed (fukk ya'll don't judge...:russ:shyt happens sometimes), ain't no reason for that 007 shyt.

Funny story but my sister's home girl was having packages sent to my sister's house one time.:mjlol:We all know what was going on. But her husband was a cheating spiteful do as I say not as I do a-hole, so it was:yeshrug:
Humans are a hot mess.com

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
A quick update. She did in fact hook up with olboy. Not that night though. A couple days later thay had a fling or whatever. It was a one off. Turns out her husband got a girl pregnant. Anyways she filed for divorce a few months later. She seems happy though. He didnt want her to divorce and was tryna get me and my brothers to talk her out of it. I was never really close with her husband so its whatever. He never found out about the neighbor shyt though.

Positive news. My fam is being more open and showing affection more without it being awkward and shyt.