So I think my sister cheating on her husband..smh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyts awkward. My fam rarely hug and say ILY. Its already understood.
Doesn’t sound like you all are that affectionate. Used to be like that with my fam back in the gap.

We’ve lost so many that we say we love eachother on the phone and in person along with hugs. Feels good. Especially being able to express my thoughts about anything.

I’d talk with my sis if I were you just to see what’s going on in her life.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
nikka I will bust yo ass talking tuff online breh. Ever in the 305 @ me. I will whoop yo ass first quarter.

N1gga I'm just across state lines it's nothing for me to come to Dade and slam my pistol right across your face to let you know YOU IS OUT OF POCKET....

and clearly got INCESTIAL FEELINGS about yo sista ...ole Fukkbwoy
:ufdup:

You probably one of those nasty azz Geechie niccas that be wanting to fukk your cousins and sisters ......

That's why you all in yo feelings with yo Puzzy azz :pacspit:

Now go to sleep byatch..

And go cry about your sister and think about what I said....

Cause it's clear you and your Hoe azz sista been raised wrong...

Now nighty night lame n1gga

And go get yo mind right

Or this 9 mm make it right

:umad:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
So this payback? They dont have an open marriage. My sister aint like that. I told her to bounce when he did it but she stayed cause she loved him and they have kids and they been good it seems. They still living together. It happend 4 years ago.
I'm not saying it's payback. Fidelity is just one of the vows they've chosen to live without.
Other then letting her know that stopping by your house is not an okay alibi, mind your business.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
N1gga I'm just across state lines it's nothing for me to come to Dade and slam my pistol right across your face to let you know YOU IS OUT OF POCKET....

and clearly got INCESTIAL FEELINGS about yo sista ...ole Fukkbwoy
:ufdup:

You probably one of those nasty azz Geechie niccas that be wanting to fukk your cousins and sisters ......

That's why you all in yo feelings with yo Puzzy azz :pacspit:

Now go to sleep byatch..

And go cry about your sister and think about what I said....

Cause it's clear you and your Hoe azz sista been raised wrong...

Now nighty night lame n1gga

And go get yo mind right

Or this 9 mm make it right

:umad:
I aint going back and forth with you. nikka come to dade then. Come to liberty city and ask for Karo or just @ me when you come. Stop playing with me with that online tough talk. Dont need no gun. Imma just whoop yo ass.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I'm not saying it's payback. Fidelity is just one of the vows they've chosen to live without.
Other then letting her know that stopping by your house is not an okay alibi, mind your business.
Yeah you right. Imma leave it alone.:hubie: I still dont think nothing happened though.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Ever heard of gunplay?:what:
Guess o boy is a lame
Most nikkas ain't taking getting jumped by 3 captain save-a-sister's too lightly.

And yes you can lose your freedom for jumping someone. Assault? Attempted murder? are you slow?:why:
Dog we not gone literally stomp dude out. He is my brother in law. One of us just gone have to whoop his ass. Not go overboard on some menace to society type shyt. No charges pressed and no one getting locked up.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Dog we not gone literally stomp dude out. He is my brother in law. One of us just gone have to whoop his ass. Not go overboard on some menace to society type shyt. No charges pressed and no one getting locked up.

Man STFU

You ain't gonna do nothing but get SHOT OVER THAT THOT

He just might not want his azz beat that day and decide to lay your Timmy turn up azz out while he kicking the shyt outta yo cheating azz sister...

Mind yo business fukk n1gga

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
yeah it's clear your sister said fukk dem kids and let your neighbor go balls deep in her...

and being your sister is the breadwinner in that marriage too...she probally was talking mad shyt about her husband to justify getting some "outside dikk"....

so what you gonna do OP?

be a noble standup guy and let your brother n law know your sister aint shyt....

or you gonna stick to the code and let your sister live out her "hot girl summer" :umad:

Betray your blood brehs

Idc what my sister does one thing I’ll NEVER do is snitch on her. I’ll die before my sister can’t trust me.

I will guilt her into confessing but I would never in my life tell on her.