So I got scammed last week brehs and feel like an idiot. :snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As I said it was the perfect storm. I was rushing to a presentation for a group of our practice leaders and stuck in traffic in Dunwoody. Received an email on the i-phone from our CEO's name, and responded with my number. I'm close to the head of our HR department and will inform her tomorrow of what happened, she was out the day it happened. I also already reversed the charges and sent an email to our VP of IT about the situation. This thread was just me clowning myself for not being more thorough and being caught lacking.
Be careful too bruh...

Now that that you not only responded to the email, you also sent them a number. Expect more phishing attempts specifically towards you in the future :mjlol::francis:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I will never forget when managing about 50 employees n this dumb hoe downloaded some shyt to the network and it locked every file with a ransom code...every fukking file in the company network had to send everyone home

SAME stupid bytch also was the ONLY one who couldn't remember her own password when we were migrating from one database to another because she used the save my p/w feature. She thought that was a good excuse to have no idea what her shyt was.

SAME bytch who had I think a galaxy s6 or s7 completely filled with saved MEMES my nikka an entire hard drive saved with internet fukking memes like they were valuable we talking thousands of saved memes, and she couldnt grasp that she'd have to delete some to free up space. Not photos or anything of value but literal internet memes filling your entire device.

Only reason the bytch had a job is out of pity, her husband had fukked the secrtary and he was one of the partners, so the other 2 partners kept her on so she didnt go after his pockets, dumb bytch could've still went after the man pockets and kept the job just an all around dumb ass

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

After locking up all the files, she would've had to GTFO! NO mercy :camby:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's one thing to get scammed because you greedy....but why would you think your CEO wants you to get something for him?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

not surprising. Op is a sucker.

it was probably Napoleon and his crew
Sorry for posting the post about you questioning why people were calling things white on white crime without proof creh. I respect caucasians, and hope you do the same for us brehs.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sorry for posting the post about you questioning why people were calling things white on white crime without proof creh. I respect caucasians, and hope you do the same for us brehs.

first of all fella, I have no clue what you are babbling about. 2. You don’t represent all black folks, you personally are a mental guppy, and like I said this situation is no surprise

I don’t even respect all white people

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Our company actually sends us bullshyt phishing emails just to see who will fall for it. Ive never fell for it but some have and they said you have to go through a lot of bullshyt training exercises that make you feel dumber than dirt.
Yep we get them also just got one over the weekend they are always obvious though lol. Even if they weren't all you gotta check is who it is coming from.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the stories you keep to yourself. Hope you laugh along with me at you because im laughing at your ass. Dont worry. I got scammed for 400 dollars out of weed last year.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:manny: Sounds like it could’ve happened to anyone honestly

the gift cards would’ve been a red flag for me but I can see how they’d catch people slipping
Nah, see thing thing is the text message coming from my supposed boss thanked me for helping him out. Then it said "I said I'd do something nice to show my gratitude" and then asked me for suggestions on what we could pick up and I said a starbucks gift card, which the scammer agreed was a good idea. Then came back and said he talked to his attorney and said a apple gift card was would be nice. shyt was a perfect storm.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
first of all fella, I have no clue what you are babbling about. 2. You don’t represent all black folks, you personally are a mental guppy, and like I said this situation is no surprise

I don’t even respect all white people

I was talking about this. Sorry for that, I respect you defending your people.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41365027/

So you don't know for sure if he was killed by another white person, but you want people to talk about white on white violence, even though you don't have any facts that is indeed what happened? Interesting.......