OP dumb as hell

Pop shyt on the net when irl you pay for p*ssy and get phished brehs

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Believe your work email can’t have spam in it, brehs :mjlol:

I bet some bumpkin like yourself was the reason the pipeline shyt went down

They need to do cyberawareness training at your company ASAP
See here go the bullshyt, you been waiting to talk shyt to me I bet? I got slipping and you...

mike-woodson-7.gif

You feel better about your life now?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
OP dumb as hell

Pop shyt on the net when irl you pay for p*ssy and get phished brehs
I should make no mistakes in life like Kobe. He was perfect and never made mistakes. I see why he is your lord and savior. I will do better and hopefully get your approval one day, BUT if I do, make me one promise? Just don't dikk ride me please, that shyt homo and suspect. Deal?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
See here go the bullshyt, you been waiting to talk shyt to me I bet? I got slipping and you...

mike-woodson-7.gif

You feel better about your life now?
Nah... wasn’t shyt talking

I’m serious, they really need to make you redo your annual cyber awareness challenge :mjlol:

IT departments could put in as many safeguards as they want but something will always slip by

It’s the user’s job to use common sense at some point, you nikkas ARE the main security threat.

Then you used the company card:wow:

This is literally one part of my everyday tasks... to see which one of you dudes received some stupid emails and notify your local IT department before you do something stupid... like open it and buy $500 worth of gift cards on your company card or worse .

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah... wasn’t shyt talking

I’m serious, they really need to make you redo your annual cyber awareness challenge :mjlol:

IT departments could put in as many safeguards as they want but something will always slip by

It’s the user’s job to use common sense at some point, you nikkas ARE the main security threat.

Then you used the company card:wow:

This is literally one part of my everyday tasks... to see which one of you dudes received some stupid emails and notify your local IT department before you do something stupid... like open it and buy $500 worth of gift cards on your company card or worse .
Meh, I don't give a fukk lol. I'm pretty accomplished and never slipped up at work, hence why I am in the role I am. I made this thread because I realized I got slipping, which can happen to anyone. I'm pretty secure in my life.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Meh, I don't give a fukk lol. I'm pretty accomplished and never slipped up at work, hence why I am in the role I am. I made this thread because I realized I got slipping, which can happen to anyone. I'm pretty secure in my life.
It’s not big deal, even though you should still report the email imo.

It would be a big deal if they had installed malware on your system though and it spread throughout your company’s servers. Or backdoors now they’re moving laterally throughout your network... which is still a possibility.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I will never forget when managing about 50 employees n this dumb hoe downloaded some shyt to the network and it locked every file with a ransom code...every fukking file in the company network had to send everyone home

SAME stupid bytch also was the ONLY one who couldn't remember her own password when we were migrating from one database to another because she used the save my p/w feature. She thought that was a good excuse to have no idea what her shyt was.

SAME bytch who had I think a galaxy s6 or s7 completely filled with saved MEMES my nikka an entire hard drive saved with internet fukking memes like they were valuable we talking thousands of saved memes, and she couldnt grasp that she'd have to delete some to free up space. Not photos or anything of value but literal internet memes filling your entire device.

Only reason the bytch had a job is out of pity, her husband had fukked the secrtary and he was one of the partners, so the other 2 partners kept her on so she didnt go after his pockets, dumb bytch could've still went after the man pockets and kept the job just an all around dumb ass

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Every time I get an outside email about anything not related to any work project I'm working on, I send it directly to our phishing department. They won't get me. I'd rather miss out on some work shyt than pink slip virus my entire network.

This is giving me flashbacks from my old employer. Somehow the "I need to report a scam" calls used to get routed to your division. I've heard it all. The worst are the old people who willingly give strangers their banking info. The common ones are people who are told they've been given a government grant but have to send money for it. So many people do not understand grants are FREE.

By far the worst one ever was a lady who went to Mexico for cheap dental work. Didn't speak Spanish and woke up with ALL of her teeth GONE. ALL. My coworker answered the phone on speaker while I was in her office and you could hear the gums click clacking plus her sobbing as she talked. I had to leave out of that office before I was on the floor hollering. Initially I felt so bad but the combination of the gums plus her crying catapulted me into hell.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s not big deal, even though you should still report the email imo.

It would be a big deal if they had installed malware on your system though and it spread throughout your company’s servers. Or backdoors now they’re moving laterally throughout your network... which is still a possibility.
As I said it was the perfect storm. I was rushing to a presentation for a group of our practice leaders and stuck in traffic in Dunwoody. Received an email on the i-phone from our CEO's name, and responded with my number. I'm close to the head of our HR department and will inform her tomorrow of what happened, she was out the day it happened. I also already reversed the charges and sent an email to our VP of IT about the situation. This thread was just me clowning myself for not being more thorough and being caught lacking.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I worked in a hostile environment once where crehs were trying to bin me.

When things really started to get hot I starting getting all sorts of fake cyber crime hack attempts :picard::mjpls: to check whether I was following protocol. two phishing emails in a couple of weeks from internal security audit :mjpls:.

I man am from London innit so of course I wasn't going to fall for that.

EDIT: p.s.:mjlol: