So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Sticky situation. I would prolly jus send him some evidence from a anon account. I wouldnt even claim that I fukked her. But that his chick is fukking around. Marriage is serious buisness. If it was just some nikkas girlfriend, I wouldnt give a flying fukk.

But homeboy is potentially going into a situation that may ruin his life forever. I would let em kno.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So snitching is okay as long as a woman will be hurt by it? :ohhh:

I'll keep that in mind. :jawalrus:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
He's more than likely cheating too.

Men and women may both cheat but women are far more likely to try to justify it with bullshyt like this. SMH @ 'more than likely'. At least when most men cheat (and get caught), they acknowledge that they're wrong and they just did it because the ass was fat.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Men and women may both cheat but women are far more likely to try to justify it with bullshyt like this. SMH @ 'more than likely'. At least when most men cheat (and get caught), they acknowledge that they're wrong and they just did it because the ass was fat.

:beli: Like that changes anything. They're still cheaters.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:beli: Like that changes anything. They're still cheaters.

:beli: except we dont know if the husband is cheating, you are just assuming and more than likely wrong

:ufdup: instead of coming in here and saying thats fukkedu p and kept it moving you just had to make a comment about the husband that none of us know :upsetfavre:

Ashley Banks

Daps
:beli: except we dont know if the husband is cheating, you are just assuming and more than likely wrong

:ufdup: instead of coming in here and saying thats fukkedu p and kept it moving you just had to make a comment about the husband that none of us know :upsetfavre:

:childplease:

Y'all are in here feeling sorry for him but he's more than likely doing the same thing to her.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:childplease:

Y'all are in here feeling sorry for him but he's more than likely doing the same thing to her.

but YOU dont know that. You lettin ya ovaries gettin the best of your rational and logical thoughts and just like a typical broad start imaging shyt that aint even true or that you have no facts to prove, until the point you think it is true, and this aint even your relationship :stopitslime:

this is what we know for a fact

the future wife is cheating

this is what we dont know for a fact

the future husband is cheating

yet you in here blaming the husband :wtf: get the fukk all the way up outta here

Ashley Banks

Daps
but YOU dont know that. You lettin ya ovaries gettin the best of your rational and logical thoughts and just like a typical broad start imaging shyt that aint even true until the point you think it is true, and this aint even your relationship :stopitslime:

this is what we know for a fact

the future wife is cheating

this is what we dont know for a fact

the future husband is cheating

yet you in here blaming the husband :wtf: get the fukk all the way up outta here

How do you know it isn't true? :birdman:

& I'm not blaming the dude, I'm just saying he probably isn't as innocent as y'all making him out to be.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
tell that nicca. he deserves to know if his girl is ho'in around so he can off that shhhhhhyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Sticky situation. I would prolly jus send him some evidence from a anon account. I wouldnt even claim that I fukked her. But that his chick is fukking around. Marriage is serious buisness. If it was just some nikkas girlfriend, I wouldnt give a flying fukk.

But homeboy is potentially going into a situation that may ruin his life forever. I would let em kno.
:wtf:

What the fuhck is wrong with some of y'all nyggaz. Seriously, this is what's wrong with the game. Nyggaz should not have that kind of snitchin on broads mentality (unless the dude in this case is your homie, your cousin, relative ,or along those lines) Females are the 1s that are supposed to rat people out. If the chick in this case is scandolous to cheat like that, then she most likely has or wil cheat with some other dude too. Let that nygga find out the hard way. Dude is most likely a simp and lowkey knows that the bytcch is scandolous. Let a ho be a ho. Cmon fellas please dont adopt femail traits:youngsabo::youngsabo: