Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These dumb broads who fukk up a good meal ticket are straight comedy to me

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I wanna know how you wise nikkas plan on telling a nikka that his fiancée is cheating witouth catching a gun shot? Om

Ex:1) u send him a screen shot and he confronts her she say u a jealous ex that pbotosbop the shyt and he on a man hunt for u.

Ex:2) u say it to his face u catch a 2 piece to the face!
So which one of these u wise nikkas plan on going with

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
How do you know it isn't true? :birdman:

& I'm not blaming the dude, I'm just saying he probably isn't as innocent as y'all making him out to be.

It's amazing how you don't understand how retarded you're line of thinking is. You got this female solidarity going on for this bytch who is WITHOUT A DOUBT cheating. Knowing you'd kill that bytch over your nikka (which for his sake, I hope he doesn't exist) or even a pair of shoes.

:ohlawd: at your stupidity.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That's a woman's mindset, if she cheats, she automatically is saying well he was cheating when he probably haven't touched another chick. If you see a dude and say he looks like a nice guy, more than likely he probably is. You might as well tell homie, it much better that way.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna know how you wise nikkas plan on telling a nikka that his fiancée is cheating witouth catching a gun shot? Om

Ex:1) u send him a screen shot and he confronts her she say u a jealous ex that pbotosbop the shyt and he on a man hunt for u.

If it were me?

I'd create a fake yahoo acct. No name no way of linking it to me.
I'd blur out my name and pic from the facebook convo.
Then I would go on *her* page, find 2 or 3 of her male friends, and send them the photo. Odds are she's fukking at least one of them.

After that just wait. Someone gonna snitch, and the fire is directed elsewhere.

The art of war.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If it were me?

I'd create a fake yahoo acct. No name no way of linking it to me.
I'd blur out my name and pic from the facebook convo.
Then I would go on *her* page, find 2 or 3 of her male friends, and send them the photo. Odds are she's fukking at least one of them.

After that just wait. Someone gonna snitch, and the fire is directed elsewhere.

The art of war.

Master Splinter ether

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
:aicmon:So yall want him to put on his cape for another dude? No one really knows the whole story to say dude doesn't deserve it. There was a thread not to long ago about some dude that did everything a man could like pay her debts ect and she cheated on him

and most posters were saying that's what he gets for saving her and ish like that. Well this is kinda like that same situation but now yall talking about it he don't deserve it and save him:why:

Daps

If you scared, just say you're scared. :yeshrug:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
If he feels guilty, the only thing he needs to do is to stop fukking her. I always say it makes no sense to break off the branches when the problem is the root of the tree. She will just find somebody else to fukk on the side. She's the problem, not the fact that he fukked her. It would be dumb to tell the other dude.

You don't know how he's gonna react. Some dudes are so brainwashed into believing their girlfriends are so perfect that he'll probably want to fight you before ever having to come to the terms with the truth. Just move on breh.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
how u just got enganged posting pics of the ring and everything andd i just put that work in on you 2 days ago :leostare:

homie looks like a good dude nice job :comeon:

i feel conflicted that i have to tell homie his girl isnt faithful then again

so i said congrats under the post lol she sent me a chat immediately like stop playing around. im like whattt are u talking about :lolbron: she was like we can still have our fun just keep it a secret :comeon:

:manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
we all sit here all day like :to: cause some chick did us wrong and wishing we at least woulda found out sooner.

Yes, there is a chance she'd play it well and he'd forgive her. But at that point your hands are clean. But . If shes doing it now, shed do it double after the marriage. Id advise you to stop messing with her and try to tell the dude some way.

picture yourself in his position. Cause for every deed sowed, you shall reap sevenfold.

This is arguably the most :sadcam: decisions a man can make in his entire life. Id rather protect a man who innocently loves a chick, than protect the ways of a deceitful whore. Yea he not your boy, but with me, honor extends farther than just those "i know".

the first sentence is really what would make me wanna tell :ld:. Havent been through ratchetness like that but nonetheless.

I'd feel compelled to tell. But then again its like if the dude is really a fool simpin for this hoe whether he knows shes one or not he deserves it. As annonymous as you may be the hoe could easily name drop you and your address too. Have a nikka sending the hammer to your whip.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:childplease:

Y'all are in here feeling sorry for him but he's more than likely doing the same thing to her.

you stupid bytch :what:

You think nikkas is really rushing to get married like that?

What would possess the dude to wife this hoe when he already has a gang of bytches to cheat with on deck. What benefit would it serve him to buy a ring and engage?

These hoes got it twisted brehs :ld:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Iight bruh, while your future wife is gettin bukkaked by the team 2 days before your engagement. We'll be sure to keep it on the hush hush :lolbron: :shaq: :youngsabo:

If I. Was about 2 marry a slut like that and I didn't see signs that she was a ho, then that's my fault. The only one that needs to tell me some shhyt like that is is a homie or relative. U shouldn't have the type of mentality like a female does