So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Here's the thing.

You need to stop fukking with her. She's obviously a ratchet chick, and you're probably not the only side-piece nicca she has on the roster. Whether or not you stop fukking her won't really matter to her relationship; she'll just find some other dikk.

Would I tell the dude? That's a tough call. On one hand, I don't blame her for accepting the proposal because, well, lets be honest, no woman is gonna turn down a diamond and a wedding day. But the fact that she's still willing to fukk *after* the fact indicates a high-level of ho-ism. You'd be doing him a favor, although he probably wouldn't see it that way right away.

I say, if you do decide to tell him, best way to do it would be to blur out your name and face, and send him an image of the conversation on Facebook.

Good luck. Get tested too, btw.

I was just about to say this. If you're catching wreck, how many other dudes is she spreading for? It's time to step. I'd hurt her feelings in the process too because she deserves it.

Matter fact you need to go get checked out while you're at it. Real talk.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
she fukkin next man giving you her STD's bruv

[ame=http://youtu.be/R1HvPyj6pgc]No I.D. | 2nd Semester | Episode 1 of 6 #NOIDS2 - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
how u just got enganged posting pics of the ring and everything andd i just put that work in on you 2 days ago :leostare:

homie looks like a good dude nice job :comeon:

i feel conflicted that i have to tell homie his girl isnt faithful then again

so i said congrats under the post lol she sent me a chat immediately like stop playing around. im like whattt are u talking about :lolbron: she was like we can still have our fun just keep it a secret :comeon:

You better leave or u gonna wind up in a ditch somewhere with ur head cut off lol.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Not at all.

I'm thinking of myself, in his shoes.

The pain and heartbreak of her whoring around is going to bite him at some point, that much is unavoidable. What I'm saying is I'd just want to know about it before my finances are tied to it and I'm forced to give her my house AND pay alimony, is all.

i dont get why nikkas have a hard time understanding

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
leave her alone if you don't want to be involved in that triangle or possibly pentagon

lol @ the "tell him" crowd....that's some drama you don't want on your doorstep

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikka, that's the best way to handle it. Post a pic of the ring and the-coli.com on her page. This nikka gonna be like, wtf is my ring doing on a pic with the-coli.com. He gonna check it out. Look at the Coliseum first, be like cool then he's gonna go to the locker room. See what you wrote and go Liu Kang on that bytch and listen to Dru Hill and Uncle Sam all night.

In fact, get a nikka from the the-coli to post it on his page so you can't be tracked my nikka unless she snitch which won't happen cause she gonna lie about it till her grave.