So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
tell him. don't let him go through that shyt. i highly doubt he's going to take his frustrations out on you if you give the correct information. don't let this guy marry this woman...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It's amazing how you don't understand how retarded you're line of thinking is. You got this female solidarity going on for this bytch who is WITHOUT A DOUBT cheating. Knowing you'd kill that bytch over your nikka (which for his sake, I hope he doesn't exist) or even a pair of shoes.

:ohlawd: at your stupidity.

:rudy: calm down.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Fam as much as your guilt may be eating away at you to tell this man - who is going to throw his entire life away on marrying this skeezer - DONT. I know this is supposed to be brotherhood and shyt, but you have no allegiance to this cat, you dont know him. You dont know where this dudes head is homie. This is 2012, there is world class, OLYMPIC level simpin going on with these dudes.

You could tell him, put him up on game and everything - and nikkas wont appreciate it. He may already know of her cheating ways and still wants to go through with it. Or even worse you could tell him what popped off and he confronts his chick on who did it, she lies her way out of it and FLIPS THE SITUATION ON YOU, playing the innocent victim. She tells this simp nikka where you live or work and he comes through your spot and blows your fukkin head off. Dont think it cant happen. nikkas always die over two things - money and puzzy. This is a rachet, scandalous, slithery, reptilian, venomous hoe - leave this alone. Let this dude put his cape on and ride off into the sunset to candyland for a life full of ice cream dreams this broad is obviously selling him.

If he's not ya homie, leave it alone, it's not your place.

Daps
Reppin
California
pimp the bytch for what she's worth til the wheels fall off
don't tell u don't benefit from telling he does tho
but why u trying to make duke happy he ain't your bytch or patna

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I. Was about 2 marry a slut like that and I didn't see signs that she was a ho, then that's my fault. The only one that needs to tell me some shhyt like that is is a homie or relative. U shouldn't have the type of mentality like a female does

Now you're just arguing for the sake of not backing down.

:rudy: @ "Well it would be my fault if I didn't see it coming." Get outta here with that bullshyt. 100% of us would want to know ahead of time if the girl we just proposed to was sleeping around. There's no way to flip that.

Saka

Pro
Daps
:aicmon:.
if it was me i'd fukk till she was married if the p*ssy is good if not hit a couple more times an move on.. it's really not your problem that the dude wifin it is a bad judge of character:rudy: you gotta let the nikka learn his own lesson i learnt mine young just how the game goes :yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
you stupid bytch :what:

You think nikkas is really rushing to get married like that?

What would possess the dude to wife this hoe when he already has a gang of bytches to cheat with on deck. What benefit would it serve him to buy a ring and engage?

These hoes got it twisted brehs :ld:

:dead:

By telling this dude, you are helping from a possible lifelong L. Let's say dude marries this skeezer & has a kid with her then finds out down the line. If he's smart he would divorce that broad, but now he's going to have to pay child support & alimony, plus have all of the emotional baggage that comes along with a divorce. It's the honorable thing to do bruh. Besides karma is real brehs.

If I was in this situation I would definitely want someone to let me know what was going on before I made that mistake.

Now if dude still decides to stay with the skeezer, then that's on him. But he should have the info to make that decision.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I understand the logic of "you should tell the brotha; you need to put him up on game", but it ain't always that clear. The nikka may not believe you, thinking you just some random dude off the streets, talking slick about his soon-to-be-wifey. Dudes is out here killing cats for their woman, even if they know in their heart of hearts that they sharing her. If anything, I wouldn't confront him face to face. Find another means of putting dude up on game.