So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Now you're just arguing for the sake of not backing down.

:rudy: @ "Well it would be my fault if I didn't see it coming." Get outta here with that bullshyt. 100% of us would want to know ahead of time if the girl we just proposed to was sleeping around. There's no way to flip that.

I'm bein 100 percent genuine. I'm not just arguin for the sake of backing down.. yes 100 percent of us would want to know ahead of time if the girl we prposed 2 was cheating but its. Not everyones responsibilty to tell. A stranger doesn't owe me to tell me about my fiance. Your thinkin like a female, bruh. No disrespect, but u have a female way of looking at things. The only acceptable people that are supposed to rat the chick out is a homie or relative. Let a ho be a ho

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt happens all the time with dudes wifing up chicks who were still getting their back blown out by their ex-boyfriend turn fukk buddy. She's not going to cut off her ex boyfriend until she's absolutely sure this new dude is going to work out. Half you dudes share these girls at some point and don't even realize it.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
This shyt happens all the time with dudes wifing up chicks who were still getting their back blown out by their ex-boyfriend turn fukk buddy. She's not going to cut off her ex boyfriend until she's absolutely sure this new dude is going to work out. Half you dudes share these girls at some point and don't even realize it.

Real shyt :leon:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that man. And don't do it on no hiding, send an email stuff, come at him like a man. Because believe, it'll come out that it was you who fuked her and then he's gonna confront YOU. But that time hell have talked to his old lady about it and she'll have spun the fuk out of it.