So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How do you know it isn't true? :birdman:

& I'm not blaming the dude, I'm just saying he probably isn't as innocent as y'all making him out to be.

jayz.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How do you know it isn't true? :birdman:

& I'm not blaming the dude, I'm just saying he probably isn't as innocent as y'all making him out to be.

:what: so are u saying that if a girl cheats, then that means that the guy has to be cheating too?:wtf: wemon are cheaters, men are cheaters. Bottom line. Stop givin chicks a pass and an excuse

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: that nikka need to step his ho awareness up

Don't tell him because he needs to learn the hard way. its something he should have learned during his 1st heartbreak cause he seems soft and oblivious. Also if you quit fukking with her, she'll fukk another man (if she aint already :russ:) (she is :russ::russ:) and he'll eventually find out.

Don't die bro.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cByeP7-sjNw"]Nas - p*ssy Killz - YouTube[/ame]

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:what: so are u saying that if a girl cheats, then that means that the guy has to be cheating too?:wtf: wemon are cheaters, men are cheaters. Bottom line. Stop givin chicks a pass and an excuse

:dwillhuh: I'm not saying that at all, I'm just saying he's probably cheating too so stop feeling bad for him.

& I'm not giving her a pass.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You tell anon

I consider it a service and my duty to rat out these whores and save men.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm not saying that at all, I'm just saying he's probably cheating too so stop feeling bad for him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. I could give a shhytt. All I'm sayin is that u are jumpin to a huge conclusion with your assumption. U are completely saying that if she is cheating then he is. What are u basing the notion of the guy is cheating? Based on what? I'll wait

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't feel sorry for him at all. I could give a shhytt. All I'm sayin is that u are jumpin to a huge conclusion with your assumption. U are completely saying that if she is cheating then he is. What are u basing the notion of the guy is cheating? Based on what? I'll wait

Nothing, it's just an assumption. I don't know them, I just offered my opinion.

concise

Veteran
Daps

:mindblown: He's most likely doing the same because she's cheating?

This is quite a logical jump. If cheating begets cheating, where does the initial act come from? :mindblown:

Stop posting.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:wtf:

What the fuhck is wrong with some of y'all nyggaz. Seriously, this is what's wrong with the game. Nyggaz should not have that kind of snitchin on broads mentality (unless the dude in this case is your homie, your cousin, relative ,or along those lines) Females are the 1s that are supposed to rat people out. If the chick in this case is scandolous to cheat like that, then she most likely has or wil cheat with some other dude too. Let that nygga find out the hard way. Dude is most likely a simp and lowkey knows that the bytcch is scandolous. Let a ho be a ho. Cmon fellas please dont adopt femail traits:youngsabo::youngsabo:

Iight bruh, while your future wife is gettin bukkaked by the team 2 days before your engagement. We'll be sure to keep it on the hush hush :lolbron: :shaq: :youngsabo: