So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
how u just got enganged posting pics of the ring and everything andd i just put that work in on you 2 days ago :leostare:

homie looks like a good dude nice job :comeon:

i feel conflicted that i have to tell homie his girl isnt faithful then again

so i said congrats under the post lol she sent me a chat immediately like stop playing around. im like whattt are u talking about :lolbron: she was like we can still have our fun just keep it a secret :comeon:

u wan cookie?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
When others do a foolish thing you should tell them it is a foolish thing. They can still continue to do it but at least the truth is where it needs to be.

Thing is, it is extremely unlikely that the girl can maintain her whoreish ways forever w/o getting caught. The other dude is gonna find out somehow, someway over the course of his life. Difference being, once he marries the chick, it's gonna be a *lot* more emotionally taxing and a *lot* more expensive to separate himself.

I would probably want someone to tell me, no matter how hard it was at the time.

Again you are only thinking about yourself. That man will find out eventually or he already knows and doesn't give a fcku. This is the classic case of saying too much. You always say less than necessary. Always. (Rule #4 of the Laws of Power).

You have nothing to gain except feeding your own ego. You gain nothing but a price on your head, an angry chick and drama. Best to just walk away.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some chicks dirty like that:manny: If I was you I'd stop hitting it because that could potentially bring drama in your life and you don't need that. Its plenty of chicks out here thats single.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, he's not telling him on some "ha ha i done fukked yo bytch nikka :shaq:" steeze, its more like "I fukked her so u might not wanna wife that :ld:"

In all honesty I probably wouldn't because I know there's a small fraction of nikkas that use their brains when emotionally tied, I dont want some nikka randomly hittin me up like John Lennon while Im walkin to my car from work.

:what: Dude just bought a ring you think he just going to walk off like that?:birdman: Plus women got ways of keeping a man around.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'd want someone to tell me before I commit fully to some treacherous bytch.:yeshrug:

If you do, make sure he can't find you lol, dunno how some random nikka might act.:pachaha:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dudes are acting like females now.....

back in the day it was only women that would fukk a dude and then phone his girl on some "i fukked your man last night".... and now dudes want to be co-signing this nonsense...

what ever happened to fukking a chick....and keeping your damn mouth closed like a real man and just keeping it moving....

If you were really that concerned about the dude you shouldnt have been fukking her in the first place....

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

back in the day it was only women that would fukk a dude and then phone his girl on some "i fukked your man last night".... and now dudes want to be co-signing this nonsense...

what ever happened to fukking a chick....and keeping your damn mouth closed like a real man and just keeping it moving....

If you were really that concerned about the dude you shouldnt have been fukking her in the first place....

I can't believe this is even a discussion. Nggas out here are one step away from sex reassignment surgery. This is truly female shyt.:snoop:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
we all sit here all day like :to: cause some chick did us wrong and wishing we at least woulda found out sooner.

Yes, there is a chance she'd play it well and he'd forgive her. But at that point your hands are clean. But . If shes doing it now, shed do it double after the marriage. Id advise you to stop messing with her and try to tell the dude some way.

picture yourself in his position. Cause for every deed sowed, you shall reap sevenfold.

This is arguably the most :sadcam: decisions a man can make in his entire life. Id rather protect a man who innocently loves a chick, than protect the ways of a deceitful whore. Yea he not your boy, but with me, honor extends farther than just those "i know".

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This...

Thats why I advised dude to stop fukking her while he can:yeshrug:

Some chicks get off more on the idea of getting caught thats why you gotta keep it moving she could end up getting emotionally vested and thats not good either.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:damn: smh at all these nikkas willfully suggesting breaking sacred man laws

If you were the guy getting engaged to a smut, would you want to know?
You, yourself said he seemed like a good dude... save that man from that certain divorce, lawyer fees, that house, child support, etc...