Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:dwillhuh: You gon tell HIM?

What part of the game is that?

If he was your potna, cousin, teammate.. Yeah

But some random nikka?

You think a some dude that don't know you would tell you if he was fukking your girl :childplease:

I understand where you coming from, but at the end of the day if you tell him. He probably still gonna stay with her and she is just gonna find a trilla fukk buddy :birdman:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing.

You need to stop fukking with her. She's obviously a ratchet chick, and you're probably not the only side-piece nicca she has on the roster. Whether or not you stop fukking her won't really matter to her relationship; she'll just find some other dikk.

Would I tell the dude? That's a tough call. On one hand, I don't blame her for accepting the proposal because, well, lets be honest, no woman is gonna turn down a diamond and a wedding day. But the fact that she's still willing to fukk *after* the fact indicates a high-level of ho-ism. You'd be doing him a favor, although he probably wouldn't see it that way right away.

I say, if you do decide to tell him, best way to do it would be to blur out your name and face, and send him an image of the conversation on Facebook.

Good luck. Get tested too, btw.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
These women out here are vicious

Im fukking with this married chick and the shyt she does behind her husband's back :wow:

She sent me some nudes last night....she had her husband take the photos tho:youngsabo:. She told him it was for him but it was really for me :russ:.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Breh if there is one thing u should not do is to tell that nikka. You can stop fukking his girl if ya want to but if you tell him he is going to focus all his anger on you and shawty gone play the victim. Let's be smart now he just bought her a ring you think he wanna hear another man come up to him and tell him he fukking his girl? Breh when u do tell him she gone either say u lying ass hating ass nikka or act like u took advantage either way u in a bad situation bc blieve nikkas kill for their women breh.

Dude has the facebook message of HER saying "lets keep it a secret".

He could tell if he wanted to with that evidence.

I wouldn't, though.

Like someone else said:

Hoes gon be hoes. :yeshrug:

Here's the thing.

You need to stop fukking with her. She's obviously a ratchet chick, and you're probably not the only side-piece nicca she has on the roster. Whether or not you stop fukking her won't really matter to her relationship; she'll just find some other dikk.

Would I tell the dude? That's a tough call. On one hand, I don't blame her for accepting the proposal because, well, lets be honest, no woman is gonna turn down a diamond and a wedding day. But the fact that she's still willing to fukk *after* the fact indicates a high-level of ho-ism. You'd be doing him a favor, although he probably wouldn't see it that way right away.

I say, if you do decide to tell him, best way to do it would be to blur out your name and face, and send him an image of the conversation on Facebook.

Good luck. Get tested too, btw.

This.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I wouldn't, though.

Like someone else said:

Breh when u angry u not logical though! everybody becomes an enemy especially a nikka u don't know. He gone look at that nikka like he just got the biggest disrepect in the world!

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Had a similar situation back in december.

Put in work on this chick before I left to go home for the winter break. A week goes by and I look on facebook to see she's changed her status to in a relationship with a nikka we go to school with :wtf: . Her roommate (who KNEW we were fukking the week before) left the comment "so happy you guys are finally facebook official!!" which means they must have been together for a while

Couple weeks go by and she starts sending me messages like "I love you and I miss you" :huhldup:. I knew she was crazy then, so I just cut that bytch off completely.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you tell him? You nggas is crazy. That's how nggas get shot. The OP has nothing to gain by telling that man except embarrassing him and getting some satisfaction from another man's misery.

When others do a foolish thing you should tell them it is a foolish thing. They can still continue to do it but at least the truth is where it needs to be.

Thing is, it is extremely unlikely that the girl can maintain her whoreish ways forever w/o getting caught. The other dude is gonna find out somehow, someway over the course of his life. Difference being, once he marries the chick, it's gonna be a *lot* more emotionally taxing and a *lot* more expensive to separate himself.

I would probably want someone to tell me, no matter how hard it was at the time.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

I wouldn't, though.

Like someone else said:

This.

yea, he's not telling him on some "ha ha i done fukked yo bytch nikka :shaq:" steeze, its more like "I fukked her so u might not wanna wife that :ld:"

In all honesty I probably wouldn't because I know there's a small fraction of nikkas that use their brains when emotionally tied, I dont want some nikka randomly hittin me up like John Lennon while Im walkin to my car from work.