So i ****ed this girl a few days ago and on fb i see she just got enganged

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I just got engaged last night :leostare:

according to this thread you share that gul.......................................

with her family .............. congratulations :cheers:

There are some strong points on both sides of the argument...............I'm looking at it from the POV of the fiance and the OP....... :damn:.................... its tough.....

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This should be a lesson to nikkaz to not put too much stock in your girl's nice gestures(gifts, posting her joy of being engaged oon social networks, etc). That shyt is just to pull the wool over your eyes.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I know the p*ssys mines
im a fukk a couple more times
then im through with it
theres nothing else to do with it pass it
to the homie now you hit it cause she aint
nothing but a bytch to me
and yall know bytches aint shyt to me

:manny:

Daps
:dwillhuh: You gon tell HIM?

What part of the game is that?

If he was your potna, cousin, teammate.. Yeah

But some random nikka?

You think a some dude that don't know you would tell you if he was fukking your girl :childplease:

I understand where you coming from, but at the end of the day if you tell him. He probably still gonna stay with her and she is just gonna find a trilla fukk buddy :birdman:

dudes are acting like females now.....

back in the day it was only women that would fukk a dude and then phone his girl on some "i fukked your man last night".... and now dudes want to be co-signing this nonsense...

what ever happened to fukking a chick....and keeping your damn mouth closed like a real man and just keeping it moving....

If you were really that concerned about the dude you shouldnt have been fukking her in the first place....

You niccas is right, it's not a part of the game....but it's time to change the game.

Cuz many of y'all would be the same ones talking bout "bytches ain't shyt", "bytches trapping nikkaz", etc when they break up and this triflin hoe is :eat: off of child support and/or alimony yet when presented with an opportunity to exact change (however small), niccas hiding behind that code of silence BS.

And FTR, this would only be female shyt if he were to tell 'ol boy to either try to get her for himself or to do something vindictive to her....cuz that's what females do. They don't just tell to save another hoe.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again you are only thinking about yourself. That man will find out eventually or he already knows and doesn't give a fcku. This is the classic case of saying too much. You always say less than necessary. Always. (Rule #4 of the Laws of Power).

You have nothing to gain except feeding your own ego. You gain nothing but a price on your head, an angry chick and drama. Best to just walk away.

Not at all.

I'm thinking of myself, in his shoes.

The pain and heartbreak of her whoring around is going to bite him at some point, that much is unavoidable. What I'm saying is I'd just want to know about it before my finances are tied to it and I'm forced to give her my house AND pay alimony, is all.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:wow: she just called me. said shes going to dinner with homeboy but do i wanna chill after :wow: i was like what he gonna say when u dont come home she said "we dont live together silly"

i agreed

my concious went from :sadcam: to :jawalrus:

im finna take pictures of the ring with a sign that says the-coli.com when she falls asleep so u know its not :duck:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Condoms don't protect against every STD and they aren't 100% effective.

Laboratory studies have demonstrated that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of STD pathogens.
:jawalrus:

most times i keep my boxers on to cause u know herpes be in the pubic area of these hoes

Daps
This thread is the reason why i don't trust females. It's difficult to find a faithful girl, unless you live in the 1990's. That's just fukkED UP. My advice to you is you need to tell him or stop deal with her, cause imagine if he finds out longer down the road.......

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.