so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

make up your mind breh. do you work in IT making 1975 bi weekly at the canadian customs building you posted.

or

a hotel operations vip guest service at mgm grand in las vegas making an hourly 13 - 17$ wage.

i lwork for mgm as well but at a different porperty in vegas and i know who makes what. so dont try the :duck:

:beli:

i cant have more than one employer? :wtf:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You wear struggle knock off import Chinese suits and struggle pleather square toe shoes so most of us in this thread can't really relate to you either breh :manny:

Btw @bdizzle works in IT, makes more than you and posted proof :lolbron:
:damn:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You wear struggle knock off import Chinese suits and struggle pleather square toe shoes so most of us in this thread can't really relate to you either breh :manny:

Btw @bdizzle works in IT, makes more than you and posted proof :lolbron:

7e48ec2b_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
$2400/wk before taxes
$1571.64/wk after taxes

And I know :duck: and all of that but yes I do make 6 figures, yes I am in IT and yes I do have more than 6 certs :comeon:

That joke about the typical coli IT nikka is hillarious as fukk though :russ:

98d0lt.jpg

24cfuxg.jpg

2ry6m2q.jpg

Honestly I should be making about 10k/mo after taxes, but the market is funny sometimes :wow:

I also got 2 side businesses. If I stop fukking around with y'all nikkas and get focused I could be making 30k/mo between all my sources of income on the real.

But the coli keep calling me :to:

Plus I'm comfortable :manny:

And I'm borderline :flabbynsick:

Right now I'm saving about $3500/mo. Honestly I'm not comfortable saving so little. I need put a 1 at the beginning of that number.

Not the CISSP...that's a big boy cert right there...in the dallas area that will get you a 100k easy and you can just about walk into the Cisco campus in Plano...or is it in Richardson...nah i think that area is Plano...

Not sure it's as impressive as a V-CAP :win::youngsabo:...but :ehh::salute: