so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not the CISSP...that's a big boy cert right there...in the dallas area that will get you a 100k easy and you can just about walk into the Cisco campus in Plano...or is it in Richardson...nah i think that area is Plano...

Not sure it's as impressive as a V-CAP :win::youngsabo:...but :ehh::salute:

I don't know about the V-CAP, but I'd trade all my certs to be in the 10,000 dap club :noah:

You wear struggle knock off import Chinese suits and struggle pleather square toe shoes so most of us in this thread can't really relate to you either breh :manny:

Btw @bdizzle works in IT, makes more than you and posted proof :lolbron:

:whoa: chill breh, @Chris.B has 147 certs. Please don't let him post up in here. I don't need my feelings hurt this close to the weekend :damn:

Check out the Ferragamo's breh :whew:

nytzes.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh: I remember posting a picture of my living room and someone on here critiqued it saying I didn't even have speakers or something to that effect.

Like I'm really going to have aiwa speakers hanging on the side of my tv :lolbron:. I have sound wired throughout my entire house. :win:

Speaking of speakers, I really wanna pair of B&W diamonds. Don't know if I got it in me to actually drop the money for em :to:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Even tho we know nikkas in here lying, it is great motivation :manny:

IDK breh, I don't think cats is in here lying. Honestly I'm sure there's probably a millionaire or two on this site who's looking at nikkas salary and laughing.

There's a lot of bread out there breh. You just gotta figure out your way to get a little taste of it :steviej:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I damn sure don't. I'm a broke ass college student. I want to be like yall :damn:

If it makes you feel any better, when I was college I was working at Target making $7/hr, living in a $200/mo roach infested room I rented, surviving off of Chef Boyardee and Cup of Noodles, and wondering if I'd make it to pay day.

I used the struggle as motivation. I'd literally study for my exams day and night. My entire life was studying, and eventually shyt came through for a nikka. Surprisingly though I never lost faith, but best believe I can vouch for the struggle being real :sadbron:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
$302, part time minimum wager and full time student. Fortunately, I have a great parental support system. My parents have made sure that I never struggle through college. :salute:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If it makes you feel any better, when I was college I was working at Target making $7/hr, living in a $200/mo roach infested room I rented, surviving off of Chef Boyardee and Cup of Noodles, and wondering if I'd make it to pay day.

I used the struggle as motivation. I'd literally study for my exams day and night. My entire life was studying, and eventually shyt came through for a nikka. Surprisingly though I never lost faith, but best believe I can vouch for the struggle being real :sadbron:

:salute:to you graduating and making it out here. That's wassup.

Hopefully in the near future, I'll be stunting with the rest of my Coli brethren :takedat: I gotta get my Certs up though :mjpls:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
maybe i shouldve stuck it out with computer science major, can't go back now:to:

wish i had someone to tell me about the tech boom years ago