so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't work a job but i know if you gettin some real bread u not go be on here all day

I used to be a QA manager. Most of my day was spent taking conference calls or meetings. Majority of which were from my office. So I'd have all the time in the world to post on message boards and such while these meetings were going on.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
pretty much. I always say I am way overpaid for what i actually do.

It's crazy. I've always thought I was overpaid for what I do but a lot of people I work with and around actually think I should be making more. I just came from more humble beginnings and just don't look at what I'm doing as being worth the money that comes with it.

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
:heh: I remember posting a picture of my living room and someone on here critiqued it saying I didn't even have speakers or something to that effect.

Like I'm really going to have aiwa speakers hanging on the side of my tv :lolbron:. I have sound wired throughout my entire house. :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hotel Operations breh..i manage the guest services

:stopitslime:

make up your mind breh. do you work in IT making 1975 bi weekly at the canadian customs building you posted.

or

a hotel operations vip guest service at mgm grand in las vegas making an hourly 13 - 17$ wage.

i lwork for mgm as well but at a different porperty in vegas and i know who makes what. so dont try the :duck:

:beli: