so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Yeah, I was gonna say... Venture Capitalist work so much... There is no time to be on an internet forum with like 5-6 Aliases...

You really believe that troll? He's been following me around for months. Besides unless you are working a deal there is plenty of downtime. Most of my posting comes from phone. We do research more then anything. People really have no idea how it works.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:what: Mikebrownsjob is my nephew. He stays over from time to time. He introduced me to this spot.
:dead: So are all of your other aliases, random family members too?

KobeInevitableTurnover, is your cousin.... WesleyPipesQuotes is your Brother.....

Who else am I forgetting? :troll:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
:dead: So are all of your other aliases, random family members too?

KobeInevitableTurnover, is your cousin.... WesleyPipesQuotes is your Brother.....

Who else am I forgetting? :troll:

:mindblown: I made the little dude delete all the photos he posted of my house and vehicles on this site and various other sites. He's 15 years old.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:mindblown: I made the little dude delete all the photos he posted of my house and vehicles on this site and various other sites. He's 15 years old.
Him(I mean you) being a teenager isn't surprising... In fact that is what I figured... With all of the trolling.... But I still think you're one of his aliases most definitely... Sorry breh :manny:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a fantastic thread.
It feels good to be surrounded by do many rich nikkas. It's funny to... You'll never see a nikka post until a thread like this pop up.
I make around 850 dollars biweekly after taxes. I'm twenty four. Grew up poor and fight for a better life everyday.
I'm not up to the Coli standard. I'm sorry guys :(

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
its funny to me when people think its not believable to a)make 6 figures and/or b) post on the coli...message boards aren't the most time consuming thing in the world unless youre like havoc00....as i mentioned in the IT thread it took me 10 years from my first paid IT internship to reach that salary level...it does happen..they were a long 10 years too..lots of struggle just like the breh @bdizzle except i took a different IT route: Business IT..as i mentioned before in here until my grad school loans and car note are paid off only then can i fully enjoy making 6 figures

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
34k and not struggling in Cali. Just a regular guy. Like others have said more money would be nice but I'm able to save a lil bit and not hurting. I know people that make way more than I do and are struggling and have hit me up for money. So you tell me who won? Lol

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Seem like the blue collar worker is sorely underrepresented on this forum. I'm somewhere within the range of 800 bi-weekly.

Yall nikkas dont know what the struggle is:birdman:

Last edited: