so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
not saying cats are lying, but 80% of the US population makes less than that, but 99.5% of the coli population makes more than that. sounds kinda :duck: ish. some cats I believe are telling the truth, but a lot are full of shyt.
I always look at it from this perspective. The only people likely to come in and admit what they make are those doing it to brag so it's not a true representation of everyone on the forum. If somebody's making $8 an hour they won't say shyt in this thread. Same way in the show your girl type threads. Dude fukking a wilderbeast is just gone avoid it and not post up his girl.

I try to take most at their word minus the ones that are known trolls or constantly post for attention.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
not saying cats are lying, but 80% of the US population makes less than that, but 99.5% of the coli population makes more than that. sounds kinda :duck: ish. some cats I believe are telling the truth, but a lot are full of shyt.
I agree with you but in NYC and being black and single i have to make i posted to survive because when i rented my place i had to show a W2 and i was still getting turned down to rent some places, i remember going to Grammacy Park and meeting with a landlord and he telling he decided on renting to a student, i was like wtf, i knew it was because i was black, same thing happen in Carrol Gardens, i had to create my own ad to find a place to live, so yes some guys lie but to live in NYC and be single you have to make 80K and up. I am too old to share a place now, so i work as hard as possible to keep going. I have made way less and let me tell i stayed in a place with a13" TV with an air mattress no chairs or furniture, but i caught a break, do i make what a white guy would make doing my job? Not even close, but you have to have a goal in mind and not making at least 50k a year is not acceptable to me.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you just have a skewed perception of what a 6 figure job is and what it entails.

Probably right considering i don't have a job...:to:
Everybody ballin but im the only one on this site with a ticket to the Mayweather fight and a Suite in Vegas in September. i'll let people have there imaginary lives :heh: i like having a real one.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Everybody ballin but im the only one on this site with a ticket to the Mayweather fight and a Suite in Vegas in September. i'll let people have there imaginary lives :heh: i like having a real one.
will be watching it for free since i work at the MGM grand

how much did u pay for them?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Congrats on your tickets but that doesn't really mean you're "ballin". Broke nikkas buy shyt they can't afford everyday, b.

Not to say I think you're lying about how much you make, but I don't know why you would assume people with 6 figure jobs can't post on the coli...regularly. That's the part that doesn't make sense to me.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats on your tickets but that doesn't really mean you're "ballin". Broke nikkas buy shyt they can't afford everyday, b.

Not to say I think you're lying about how much you make, but I don't know why you would assume people with 6 figure jobs can't post on the coli...regularly. That's the part that doesn't make sense to me.

I don't work a job but i know if you gettin some real bread u not go be on here all day