so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Some of yall have the lowest expectations. Why is someone making 6k or more a month a lie? Just because YOU don't make that much doesn't mean others can't.

not saying cats are lying, but 80% of the US population makes less than that, but 99.5% of the coli population makes more than that. sounds kinda :duck: ish. some cats I believe are telling the truth, but a lot are full of shyt.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
not saying cats are lying, but 80% of the US population makes less than that, but 99.5% of the coli population makes more than that. sounds kinda :duck: ish. some cats I believe are telling the truth, but a lot are full of shyt.
stop hating

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
stop hating

malc, i got a few questions for you

1) how old were you when you hit 6 figures?

2) which 6 came first, the certs, the figures in the check, or the series bmw?

3) does your momma brag to all her friends about you now?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I mean not EVERYONE here makes 6 figures...certainly not but I typically make my own judgements about who makes 6 figures and who doesn't. If I know the poster is older or even if I know the career that poster works in then I can gauge the truth. If it's some high school kid, then of course he's probably lying.

I just don't think it's smart to say that just because someone posts up on the Coli all day they can't possibly make 6 figures.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
malc, i got a few questions for you

1) how old were you when you hit 6 figures?

2007 right after college, landed my first gig at law firm..got hired cause i didnt have black genes

2) which 6 came first, the certs, the figures in the check, or the series bmw?
rolexx benz..certs came after meeting members of coli
3) does your momma brag to all her friends about you now?
not really...cause i still live in my moma basement..wall covered in certs though

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Everybody's situation is different. Like I can post all day on the coli for the time being. I remember a time when it was blocked here at work. My posts when really low then. But now I can be on here from the time I come in to the time I leave. Some people don't have it like that and others do. If some people are lying that's on them. I just read and keep it moving.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
After tax (like 40% including pension and shyt) anywhere between 1700-2100 bi-weekly depending on the OT. I eat well enough off that. I feel like I could do more with side hustles but Im too lazy