so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Does any nikka on the coli make under 70k a year? :wtf:

not any more:myman:.....i dont get paid biweekly anymore..monthly :sadcam:...HR lady during orientation at the new job answered my question on what my net pay would be monthly..comes out to a shade under 6K a month..damn taxes and shyt fukking it up:wtb:

before anyone asks..I work in IT and i became a manager..thats why i make what i make..no certs though..just 2 degrees

Last edited:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall have the lowest expectations. Why is someone making 6k or more a month a lie? Just because YOU don't make that much doesn't mean others can't.

Its a lie because you can clearly see most these nikkas were posting on the coli from the time they woke up until they went to bed but was supposedly at a 6 figure job all day :comeon:

If you are making decent income :salute: i make more than 90% of these nikkas. Aim to make more everyday, i know i do. Im tryna put them 6 zeros in the bank and buy ma granny a house.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a lie because you can clearly see most these nikkas were posting on the coli from the time they woke up until they went to bed but was supposedly at a 6 figure job all day :comeon:

If you are making decent income :salute: i make more than 90% of these nikkas. Aim to make more everyday, i know i do. Im tryna put them 6 zeros in the bank and buy ma granny a house.

Maybe you just have a skewed perception of what a 6 figure job is and what it entails.