so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
$2400/wk before taxes
$1571.64/wk after taxes

And I know :duck: and all of that but yes I do make 6 figures, yes I am in IT and yes I do have more than 6 certs :comeon:

That joke about the typical coli IT nikka is hillarious as fukk though :russ:

98d0lt.jpg

24cfuxg.jpg

2ry6m2q.jpg

Honestly I should be making about 10k/mo after taxes, but the market is funny sometimes :wow:

I also got 2 side businesses. If I stop fukking around with y'all nikkas and get focused I could be making 30k/mo between all my sources of income on the real.

But the coli keep calling me :to:

Plus I'm comfortable :manny:

And I'm borderline :flabbynsick:

the real question is...how much you keep :stopitslime:

Most of the broke people i know...make at least 80k a year

Right now I'm saving about $3500/mo. Honestly I'm not comfortable saving so little. I need put a 1 at the beginning of that number.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn co-lie nikkaz balling eh? 1700 after taxes....poverty by coli standards :ehh:

:manny: There's a lot that goes into that number. My after tax/benefit/investment number is around 17xx.xx I make a lotta money tho. :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There are a couple of different ways. A lot of guys go the investment banking route or business school. (It's less cut throat than investment banking). That line of thinking is a little outdated due to the tech boom. Today you find a lot of guys with great technical skills working at firms. Today there are more IT and engineering guys making the world go round. This is the route I took. I got hired a small firm right after college in a smaller city. A lot of my buddies were going to New York or Silicon Valley, Seattle which is VC haven.. Smaller firms are a lot more relaxed. My specialty is funding technology start-ups because I have a background in that.

Always good to see a breh succeeding :salute:

I always kinda wanted to move to the valley to work, but IDK.....seems like cac heaven to me :scusthov:

I prefer to be around my own kind :manny:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Always good to see a breh succeeding :salute:

I always kinda wanted to move to the valley to work, but IDK.....seems like cac heaven to me :scusthov:

I prefer to be around my own kind :manny:

I'm in the DMV area so I'm around my people. I go out to the Valley for conferences all the time. Lovely place but not my scene.