So, how do we feel about women who say they've lost count of their sex partners?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I don't need to no the exact number,just a ballpark figure. If it's an acceptable number,then I can rock with it. Women make mistakes and are gonna have a past. It's human nature and as long as its reasonable,I can accept it.
But you're right. There shouldn't be a double standard. If a woman finds out her man has a 50+ body count,she should toss him in the bushes. It works both ways. Just like it's telling about a women's inability to keep a stable relationship,it applies to men also. My whole post can be applied to men:manny:

Problem with this line of thinking is that men, in general are expected to provide for the family, maintain discipline in the household, keep their wives happy and do a ton of other things.

As my bankroll increases, so does my ability to pick and choose....and no way in hell am i wifing up a broad to be Dyck # 36 :heh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Problem with this line of thinking is that men, in general are expected to provide for the family, maintain discipline in the household, keep their wives happy and do a ton of other things.

As my bankroll increases, so does my ability to pick and choose....and no way in hell am i wifing up a broad to be dikk # 36 :heh:

:whoa: me neither. I'm talking 10 and under. I know women here are gonna give me the:rudy: but 10 is reaaalllly stretching it for me personally.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to no the exact number,just a ballpark figure. If it's an acceptable number,then I can rock with it. Women make mistakes and are gonna have a past. It's human nature and as long as its reasonable,I can accept it.
But you're right. There shouldn't be a double standard. If a woman finds out her man has a 50+ body count,she should toss him in the bushes. It works both ways. Just like it's telling about a women's inability to keep a stable relationship,it applies to men also. My whole post can be applied to men:manny:

whats acceptable for you? what is non-acceptable?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Even if they say they changed,how would you know the truth? How would you know if she's not gonna have a relapse?

:lawd::damn:

I'm not a relationship guy myself, but I would imagine this is the reason dudes be cuffin' broads so hard when they care about them. I'd hate to be that guy to have to give every dude the :birdman: look and asking the chick, "You know him??? :ohhh: You f*cked him didn't you?!!? :to: :noah: Awwww, damn!"

:wow: I've seen the most trusting dudes turn into paranoid, insecure b!tches when they fall for a broad that has a past. F*ckin' sad if you ask me
Same thing with people who fall in love with someone who used to abuse drugs or alcohol. That sh!t turns them crazy trying to figure out if that person is f8ckin' up again

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I don't even like asking that question, like what good is that gonna do?

I wanna keep the past, the past.

Plus I have done some crazy shyt in my day so who am I to judge?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't even like asking that question, like what good is that gonna do?

I wanna keep the past, the past.

Plus I have done some crazy shyt in my day so who am I to judge?

Too many people bite off more than they can chew and think they're stronger than they are, especially dudes when it comes to ego and pride

I really hate to use that ol' cliche a$$ analogy about the master key vs a useless lock, but it holds alot of truth; Who wants a chick that might not hold you down and keep it locked for you? :huh: :why:

I would want someone I could trust 100%, not 99.98 and sh!t, 1 hunna. Someone with a past like that would give me heavy pause, no matter how much I tell myself it doesn't matter. Numbers can't lie, and they tell a story :pachaha: